The FRM-Series is a non-penetrating roof mount for DBS, off air antenna, satellite internet systems and surveillance cameras. Using standard 8” x 8” x 16” cinderblocks as ballast the FRM-Series provides a good way to mount your equipment without damaging your roofing surface.
- These non-penetrating roof mounts are constructed of steel and use standard concrete blocks to anchor. For use with DBS, off-air antenna, satellite internet systems and surveillance cameras.
Model sizes available:
- FRM-125 – 60” mast with 1.25” O.D., 35″ x 35″ x 60.5″
- FRM-166 – 30” mast with 1.66” O.D., 35″ x 35″ x 30.5″
- FRM-200 – 30” mast with 2” O.D., 35″ x 35″ x 30.5″
We highly recommend purchasing the optional pad which eliminates movement of the base and damage to the roofing material:
- 36″ x 36″ x 1/8″ Neoprene pad for NPR4A non penetrating roof mounts.
- Protects the roofing material and prevents unwanted movement of the base.
- It is recommended to install the NPR4 with this pad (requires 1 pad).