Night Vision Binoculars High Magnification HD Professional Zoom Powerful Binoculars Light Night Vision for Hunting Telescope
Night Vision Binoculars Features:
- Binoculars perfect for Bird Watching, Hunting, Camping, Traveling, Scenery and other-activities.
- To see 10X-36X closer with a clear and bright image with 50mm objective diameter wide lens. Large Field of view (180FT /1000YDS ).
- Easy focusing perfect for Hiking,Hunting,Climbing,Bird watching, Watching Wildlife and Scenery. Large BAK-4 Prism and FMC Fully Multi-coated Lens Elements.
- Strengthen the key function of a monocular, guarantee superior light transmission and brightness, which makes your view clearer and delivers crisp images.
- Sealing property ensures the living waterproof , fog proof ,dust-proof functions.
- Rubber armor with stripes makes it comfortable for use, increase the friction, keeps it from slipping out from your hand and its rubber finish has shock resistance.
- Product model:10-180X90
- Magnification: 10x-36x.
- Eyepiece caliber: 15.
- Objective diameter: 50
- Net weight: 850g
- Prism system/ material: porro / BAK4.
- Focus system: center adjustment.
- Field of view: 180FT/1000YDS.
- Exit pupil distance: 16-11.7mm.
- Coating: green
- Size: 18×19.5×6.2 cm.
- Eye cup type: fold.
- 1 x Night Vision Binoculars
- 1 x Carrying Bag with belt
- 1 x neck strap
- 1x wiping cloth
- 1x color box
- 1x user manual
or field glasses are two telescopes mounted side-by-side and aligned to point in the same direction, allowing the viewer to use both eyes (binocular vision) when viewing distant objects. Most are sized to be held using both hands, although sizes vary widely from opera glasses to large pedestal mounted military models.
Unlike a (monocular) telescope, binoculars give users a three-dimensional (3D) image: for nearer objects the two views, presented to each of the viewer’s eyes from slightly different viewpoints, produce a merged view with an impression of depth.