With high sensitivity and stability, the detector can recognize different types of metal and makes it easy to find metal objects that are useful to you. With this detector, you can go to more places to explore the treasure, search for gold, silver, copper, and gems.
- This detector sensitivity and stability matches the best in the industry.
- Updated for excellent performance gold searching.
- With this detector, you can cover more open ground spaces searching for gold, silver, copper, precious stones.
- Using the micro electronic processor control chip unit calibration, apparatus, self-checking system can quickly and easily scan, detect, and greatly enhance the ground penetrating.
- Advanced and economic for the avid treasure hunter.
- Color: Rose gold
- (Receiver) 16.5×5×34cm / 6.5×2×13.4″
- (Transmitter) 11×7.5×3.5cm / 4.3×3×1.4″
- (Box) 37×29×9cm / 14.6×11.4×3.5″
- Search system: Microcomputer CPU control and reflection conductivity
- Search range: 1200m
- Detecting depth: 25M
- Energy: 12V 1000~1600mAh
- Launch frequency: 5.6~6KHz
- Signal frequency: 360~440Hz
- Detection type: Gold; Silver; Copper; Precious stones
- Charging methods: this instrument has installed rechargeable batteries. Access charger for charging for 5~8 hours.
- Accurately determine the buried position of an object and position it.
- It is also possible to identify the specific type of metal by means of a frequency regulator.
- Detection system with remote search system and precise positioning.
- The use of micro-electric processor control chip unit calibration and instrument self-test system can easily scan and detect quickly, improving the efficiency of the treasure hunter and reduce the labor intensity of detection.
- This instrument can detect at least 3.5 meters for a 5*5cm object. A 30*30cm object can be detected in 5-8 meters, and if the object of this size is buried for a long time, it can be detected in the range of 20 meters. If the area of the object is larger, the depth of detection will be deeper.
- 1 x Receiver
- 1 x Transmitter
- 3 x Antenna
- 1 x Charger
- 1 x Aluminum Box (With 2 Keys)
- 1 x Manual
(Distribute the adapter according to your country.)
- Do not open or modification of instrument.
- During operation, shut off mobile phones and keep away other metals from the instrument.
- Operating temperature 0 °c-40 °c temperature and 10%-30% humidity environment
- Use wire, needle etc metal will short circuit batteries, also will not battery with necklace metal put together, it could lead to electricity leak, overheating, burst and fire.
- Do not charge for more than 24 hours.
- Note: Run new battery through two or three times complete charge and discharge cycle to achieve the best long term life effect.
- Keep away from dust and dirt. It can lead to corrosion and wear parts.
- Clean regularly with wet cloth to wipe the probe to keep its appearance neat and clean like new.
- Do not use harsh chemicals cleaning products.
- Don’t expose the instrument to these conditions: direct sunlight; Outside temperature below 0 degrees or above 40 degrees place; moisture, vibration or near a TV set.
Buyer and user are responsible to comply with all local relevant laws and regulations.