Natural Face Massager For Guasha Scraper Jade Roller Massage
- Enjoy Natural & Healthy Massage – Jade Gua Sha Board are made of 100% natural jade stone.
- Anti-aging, anti-wrinkles line, reduce dark under eyes, better skin and health without any chemicals or irritants.
- Face roller — muscle tension relief and lymphatic drainage; reduce facial edema and help your skin look fresh; firm your skin and make it look dewy and lifted
- Jade Face Roller: The at-home skincare face massager tool is made of rose quartz. The face & eye roller is sturdy and no squeaky. The massager roller is very smooth
- Gua Sha: not only can improve circulation of blood flow, but the guasha stone also helps the muscle relax
- Gua Sha Jade Stone – It is a very good scraping tool, great for using on your body and much helpful to relief pressure, to make you always feel a relaxing and graceful mood.
- Tips: You can keep the facial jade roller and Guasha in the fridge and it helps to eradicate morning puffiness and get the skin refreshed
- We suggest you wash the beauty skin care tools —- face roller and guasha —- after and before each use
A word about Jade:
Jade is a natural growth thing. Cotton, fold and texture are inevitable in the middle of jade. These are not defects. Natural jade has more or less some defects. This product is made of natural jade by hand. The color, grain, shape and thickness of each piece and the other piece are not identical. Please understand before purchasing.If you have any questions, please contact us as soon as possible, thank you!
- Stimulate circulation, ease pain, clear toxin body.
- According to traditional Chinese medical theory, scraping the skin can stimulate one’s immune system
What’s the use of Gua Sha？
- Relieves facial tension
- Enhances skin elasticity tightening and toning the skin
- Discourages the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces puffiness, eye bags and dark circles around eyes
- Helps penetrate beauty products like face creams and serums deeper into the skin for better absorption
- Promotes blood circulation to the face for a natural healthy glow
How to use：
- Wash face with normal cleansing products.
- Apply any night creams to your face and neck.
- Use upward motions to move the Jade roller gently over your forehead, cheeks, around the lip area and neck.
- Close your eyes and roll gently over your eyelids if you have puffy eyes or bags under your eyes.
- Use the roller on your face and neck for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Use the Jade roller three times a week to reduce lines and wrinkles.
- Clean your Jade roller according to the instructions.
How do jade rollers work?
The key to getting in on the de-puffing, glow-enhancing benefits is knowing how to use jade rollers correctly.
The goal is to push the fluid trapped in your skin cells toward your lymph nodes. Best to do three strokes of light pressure, working with one side of the face at a time.
Here’s how we recommend doing that:
- Start at the center of your chin, rolling out and up toward your ear.
- Then move the roller up to the side of your mouth and repeat.
- Repeat again, starting this time at the side of the nose.
- Roll it under your eye, moving it horizontally toward your temple, and repeat it on your eyelid.
- On your forehead, roll it up from your brow to your hairline.
- Then roll it horizontally out toward your temple.
- Finally, repeat on the other side of your face.