(as of Jan 29,2022 00:47:25 UTC )
My Financial Toolbox: The Nuts and Bolts of Managing Your Money
You worked hard for a good income. Your spending is under control. What’s next? My Financial Toolbox goes into the nuts and bolts of managing your money. A long-time personal finance blogger Harry Sit gives a big show-and-tell of everything he uses to manage his finances. Using these tools allowed Harry and his wife to leave their full-time jobs in their 40’s. The “good enough” and “set and forget” principles guide you to 95% of the results with 5% of the effort.
This book covers everything from checking accounts to retirement accounts and insurance to wills and trust, software tools, and more. Whether you’re early in your career wanting to start on the right track or you’re close to retirement looking for a boost, My Financial Toolbox will give you a clear course of action.
This book will show you how to:
- Have a checking account that reimburses all ATM fees and pays all your bills automatically.
- Earn good rewards from credit cards on every purchase without worries about confusing categories.
- Refinance your mortgage to the lowest rate.
- Protect your family with the right types of life insurance, disability insurance, auto and homeowner’s insurance, and umbrella insurance.
- Choose the right health insurance and contribute to an HSA.
- Contribute the maximum to your retirement plans at work or when you’re self-employed, including a “mega backdoor Roth.”
- Contribute the maximum to your IRA, with a “backdoor Roth” even when your income is too high.
- Save and invest in the right 529 plan for your kids’ college savings fund.
- Invest in the entire global market with one simple investment, super-low fees, and minimal maintenance.
- Handle RSUs and ESPP from your employer.
- Pass the money to your loved ones without delay or costly legal fees in case you die.
- Use software tools to estimate and maximize your Social Security benefits with the right claiming strategy.
- Work with the right type of financial advisor when you need advice.
Take a look at the table of contents by clicking on the Look Inside feature!
Buy the book and get started today!
Publisher:Advice-Only Financial, LLC (February 18, 2020)
Item Weight:9.6 ounces
Dimensions:5.5 x 0.53 x 8.5 inches
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Books are subject to AMAZON.com Shipping and Return Policy.