Multifunctional Body Health Care Foot Massaging Device Electromagnetic Infrared Wave Pulse Foot Massager US/UK/AU/EU Plug
- It uses powerful, prescription-strength electrical stimulation to activate the nerve-endings in your feet.
- It can right up your legs to contract and relax to actively improve circulation, relieve aching legs and feet and strengthen leg muscles.
- Remote control: the old people operate more convenient, plug in the electricity, do not have to bend down to operate.
- The machine output is pulse static, static electricity can kill poison to the body well, without any side effects.
- Good gift idea for your loved one or your parents.
- Increases circulation significantly to relieve aches and pains in your legs and feet.
- Power: 9W
- Working voltage: 12V
- Color: silver
- Material: plastic
- Size: 35x38x13.5cm
- Plug type: US, UK, AU, EU
- 1 x Infrared Wave Pulse Foot Massager Circulation Booster
This products is not a medical device. This products is NOT designed or intended to mitigate, prevent, treat, diagnose or cure any disease or health condition.
Legal Disclaimer Safety Information:
- Before using, please read labels, warnings, and directions carefully
- Statements regarding device have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
- Always consult your physician or licensed qualified healthcare professional before using this product. If you begin to experience any side effects, consult your doctor and discontinue use. Your doctor will have your extensive medical health history as well as knowledge of what other substances you are consuming, which is important when taking a supplement. Actual product packaging and materials may contain different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained on this website are for informational purposes only. The purpose of this website is to promote broad consumer understanding and knowledge of various health topics. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.