MPPT Solar Panel Battery Regulator Charge Controller with LCD Color Display 24/36/48/60/72V 10A with DC-DC Boost Charge Function
- MPPT means Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT), MPPT solar charge controller is the upgrade of traditional product.
- MPPT voltage generating real-time detection of solar panels to track the highest voltage and current (vi) adjusting the electrical module through extension work state, so that the maximum power output of the system to charge the battery.
- MPPT controller used in solar photovoltaic systems, coordination of solar panels to charge the battery, is the brain of the PV system.
- The controller uses advanced software active algorithm for quickly and accurately tracking the maximum power point of photovoltaic panels module voltage, active tracking work at the maximum power point of the solar cell module in order to get more solar energy.
- Enhance the charging current and power generation.
- Applicable to 24V/36V/48V/60V/72V battery pack system, user can set the output voltage and current according to actual need.
- Innovative MPPT technology, high tracking efficiency, which can improve the generated energy.
- High-speed and high-performance design, great for solar charging use.
- Excellent heat dissipation capability: adopts advanced fan temperature control technology for quick control the heat.
- Aluminum alloy casing and portable size, durable for use.
- Simple operation interface: clear LCD color display the current, current, power, charging time, etc.
- Working modes: MPPT and DC-DC selectable, MPPT for photovoltaic panels application and DC-DC for boost power supply.
- Charging selection: applicable to lithium battery and accumulator cell.
- Built-in 20 groups of data for user to set and store, support for multi-purpose.
- Max. output power is 600W, best suitable for 100W-600W solar panel; the greater the power, the MPPT effect is more obvious.
- With reverse charging protection: avoid the accumulator cell reversely charge the solar battery.
- Reverse connecting protection: MOS reverse protection circuit for input and output end to effectively protect the controller and battery .
- Overload protection: the controller will automatically cut off circuit if overload.
- Wide application range: storage battery pack and lithium battery pack charging, home PV power system, solar streetlight, etc.
- Color: Green
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Display: 160*128 TFT Color LCD Display
- Input Voltage: DC 12-60V
- Output Voltage: DC 15-90V,
- Adjustable to accommodate 24V/36V/48V/60V/72V Battery
- Output Current: 0-10A Adjustable
- Output Power: 20-600W
- Working Modes: MPPT and DC-DC
- Item Size: 131 * 96 * 55mm / 5.2 * 3.8 * 2.2in
- Item Weight: 384g / 13.56oz
- Package Size: 145 * 85 * 105mm / 5.7 * 3.3 * 4.1in
- Package Weight: 480g / 17oz
- 1 * MPPT Solar Charge Controller
- 1 * User Manual (English)