HD TV Motorized Antenna 36DB UHF VHF
Motorized Antenna Specification：
- Reception: VHF/UHF/FM
- Free HDTV 720p, 1080p depending on broadcasting signal and your TV set
- Reception range: Up to 150miles (please read below)
- Operation frequency:45-860MHz
- Gain: 25-35 dB
- Standing wave ratio:≤1.5
- Noise parameter:<2dB
- Impedance:75 Ω
- Operation voltage:110-127VAC 60 Hz
- Rotate speed:4r/min
- Circumrotate angle:360°
- Built-in 360 degree motor rotor.
- Rotor turns both ways to prevent cable from getting tangled.
- Wireless remote controller for rotor (included)
- Dual TV Outputs.
- Additional TVs may be attached with a splitter
- Easy Installation and minimal assembly.
- High Sensitivity Reception
- Built-in Super Low Noise Amplifier
- Motorized Antenna powered by coax cable that runs from the control box to the antenna.
- Power outlet is not required outside where the antenna is mounted.
- Housing body is weather and corrosion resistant plastic
- One – HDTV Motorized Antenna with built-in roter & amplifier
- One – Rotor control box
- One – Remote for rotor control box
- One – 40Ft coax cable
- One – 4Ft coax cable
- The real color of the item may be slightly different from the pictures shown on website caused by many factors such as brightness of your monitor and light brightness.
- Please allow slight deviation for the measurement data.
- Please allow 1-2cm error.
Ultra high frequency (UHF) is the ITU designation for radio frequencies in the range between 300 megahertz (MHz) and 3 gigahertz (GHz), also known as the decimetre band as the wavelengths range from one meter to one tenth of a meter (one decimeter). Radio waves with frequencies above the UHF band fall into the super-high frequency (SHF) or microwave frequency range. Lower frequency signals fall into the VHF (very high frequency) or lower bands. UHF radio waves propagate mainly by line of sight; they are blocked by hills and large buildings although the transmission through building walls is strong enough for indoor reception. They are used for television broadcasting, cell phones, satellite communication including GPS, personal radio services including Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, walkie-talkies, cordless phones, and numerous other applications.