(as of Dec 07,2021 08:06:51 UTC )
Moon Yosemite, Sequoia & Kings Canyon (Travel Guide)
- Flexible Itineraries: Unique and adventure-packed ideas for day hikers, winter visitors, families with kids, campers, and more
- The Best Hikes in Each Park: Detailed hike descriptions, individual trail maps, mileage and elevation gains, and backpacking options
- Experience the Outdoors: Ride the open-air tram through Yosemite Valley or hike downhill from Glacier Point past roaring waterfalls. Drive the legendary Generals Highway or take a scenic bike ride to pristine lakes (and yes, more waterfalls!). Go for a horse-drawn wagon ride on a pioneer history tour or take a rock-climbing lesson. Walk among the goliaths of Sequoia’s Giant Forest and stop at a historic lodge for dinner and a well-deserved drink
- How to Get There: Up-to-date information on traveling between the parks, gateway towns, park entrances, park fees, and tours
- Where to Stay: From campgrounds and rustic lodges to the Majestic Yosemite Hotel, find the best spots to kick back, both inside and outside the parks
- Planning Tips: When to go, what to pack, safety information, and how to avoid the crowds, with full-color photos and detailed maps throughout
- Expertise and Know-How from seasoned explorer and outdoor expert Ann Marie Brown
From the Publisher
Take your perfect trip with Moon
Plan Your Adventure
Seasoned explorer and outdoor expert Ann Marie Brown shares her must-sees and favorites, insider tips, and advice for a variety of travelers, plus essential planning information for the best trip possible.
Envision your ideal Yosemite, Sequoia, and Kings Canyon getaways with gorgeous full-color photos, details on the best hikes for each park, and exciting outdoor activities from riding in horse-drawn wagons to rock climbing.
Travel with Confidence
You’ll be ready to take on Yosemite, Sequoia and Kings Canyon with tons of detailed maps, helpful background on each park, and up-to-date information on park fees, passes, tours, and more.
Publisher:Moon Travel; 8th edition (May 28, 2019)
Item Weight:13.4 ounces
Dimensions:5.5 x 1.1 x 7.45 inches
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Books are subject to AMAZON.com Shipping and Return Policy.