(as of Nov 27,2021 09:35:40 UTC )
Moon USA National Parks: The Complete Guide to All 59 Parks (Travel Guide)
- Coverage of all 59 national parks, from the misty mountains of the east and the redwoods of the west, to the glaciers of Alaska and volcanoes of Hawaii, organized by region
- Strategic lists and itineraries: Choose from lists of the best parks for hiking, wildlife, families, and scenic drives, or make your way down the list of the top ten national parks experiences across the country
- The best outdoor adventures in every park, including backpacking, biking, mountain climbing, kayaking, rafting, and more, plus detailed hike descriptions and trail maps marked with distance, duration, effort level, and trailheads
- National parks road trips with driving times and advice for linking multiple parks, interesting stops between them, and nearby attractions and state parks
- Comprehensive planning resources: With detailed maps and transportation tips, you’ll have the tools to explore each park or region individually, or visit multiple for an epic national parks trip
- Expert advice from former park guide and award-winning author Becky Lomax on how to avoid crowds, what time of year to visit, and where to stay inside and outside the parks, from campgrounds to hotels
- Know before you go: Find essential background on climate, terrain, wildlife, history, and safety precautions, plus practical information on park fees, passes, and reservations, including how to obtain and use a National Parks Pass
- Gorgeous, full-color photos throughout, plus a handy keepsake section for your national parks stamps and a detachable fold-out poster map
Whether you’re trekking to striking vistas, rafting a wild river, or camping under the stars, find your park adventure with Moon USA National Parks.
For more in-depth information on a specific park, check out Moon’s national parks travel guides.
From the Publisher
National Parks with Moon
Explore the parks at your own pace with Moon USA National Parks. With a mix of inspiration and practical tips, this guide helps you plan your visit to any park, big or small.
Plan for Adventure
Marvel at the largest trees in the world, bike down a volcano, or cross off multiple bucket list parks in a single epic road trip.
Explore the Great Outdoors
Hike unforgettable trails or hit the best scenic drives—and don’t miss out on key side trips and sights.
Visualize (and remember!) your adventure with the included wall map, and collect each park’s stamp to turn your book into a keepsake memento.
Publisher:Moon Travel; 1st edition (October 16, 2018)
Item Weight:1.76 pounds
Dimensions:5.45 x 1.3 x 8.35 inches
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Books are subject to AMAZON.com Shipping and Return Policy.