Modern LED Night Lights , Quantum Lamp Modular , Touch Light Touch Sensitive Lighting , LED Night Lamp Magnetic DIY Home Decor Lights
- Modular Touch-Sensitive Lighting : This is a modular touch-sensing wall light. Use hexagonal floppy to create any structure to suit your needs, then turn it on and off by touching it.
- Customize Your Space : The fast modular component is equivalent to a system that can easily adapt to any scene. Use magnetic edges to connect the lights together to create the structure that best fits your interior.
- Slide On / Off The wall light is turned on and off by the user’s physical touch. A capacitive sensor is used as a switch that turns each component on or off when the user’s body touches the surface. This design allows the user to effectively slide where they want or need light.
- Build Terminal Display Individual components can be easily stitched together by magnets located at the edge of the product. The hexagonal shape allows these pieces to be inlaid together and provides an opportunity for a variety of different structures. This process allows the user to create a light that meets their needs.
- Quantity LimitCurrently, you can connect to 65 blocks on the same power circuit. Further testing and development will increase this. A larger display can be achieved by isolating the contact between different lights.
- Material : PP+ LED Light + Alloy
- Size : Per Module: 10cm (Corner to Corner, Not Edge)
- Color: White
- Power : 1W (Per Module)
- There could be some slight differences in the color tone of the pictures and the actual item.
- Please allow 1-2mm differs due to manual measurement, thanks.
DIY Modeling :