These kits will allow you to move the dish to several satellites to search and view for more channels. These combo kits will work with any FTA receiver that has DiSEqC 1.2, 1.3, Goto X or USALS capability. A powerful solution if your favorite channels are spread over several satellites. Take full control of your FTA receiver and enjoy more FTA channels.
- 1x 36″ KU Band Offset Dish
- 1x HH90 Stab Motor
- 1x SL1 PLL KU Band Single LNBF
- 1x Universal Wall / Roof Mount
Note: Kit above does not include RG6 coaxial cable. Your professional installer will provide coaxial cable or you could buy coaxial cable separately as needed. Installation of the system is entirely your responsibility. Guidelines and tips provided on this website are intended to help you achieve a successful installation of your new satellite system. We are not responsible for installing any equipment you buy on our website. You are advised to consult a professional installer if you need more support.
General Informational and Instructional Links:
- What satellite TV system I can use to view the free to air FTA channels?
- All FTA Ku-band channels in English available in USA
- Free To Air Satellite TV Channels List
- Worldwide Free-To-Air Satellite Channels
- Satellites List North South America Atlantic
- Look-up Latitude and Longitude – USA
- Channels FTA Free To Air Satellite TV
- What is the Satellite Antenna Dish size required or recommended?
- Finding a Professional Installer in your area in USA
- General Satellite Dish Antenna Installation Instructions
- Installing a Motorized Satellite System with an HH-Mount Motor, DiSEqC & USALS Compatible Motors