(as of Sep 21,2021 06:35:56 UTC )
Minimalism Basics: Tips On Home Organization With A Philosophy Of Minimalism: The Basic Principles That Guide Minimalist Practices
Modern-day life is often chaotic. We are constantly immersed in lights, sounds, and bright flashy colors that overwhelm our senses in an attempt to cause distraction. It is all too easy to get lost in the noise and activity that bombards us every day. But there is another option, one that allows for a newfound sense of freedom through the elimination of distractions and unnecessary chaos. This is the power of minimalism.
In this book, you will discover:
– Understand the basic principles that guide minimalist practices
– Know the difference between minimalism and maximalism
– Reorganize your home and office according to your needs
– Get home organization ideas
– Get rid of the things that are holding you back
– Optimize your life by clearing it of distractions and chaos
And so much more!
Scroll up and click the “Buy now with 1-Click” button to get your copy now!
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Books are subject to AMAZON.com Shipping and Return Policy.