Military Compass Lensatic Survival Metal Compass for Hiking Outdoor Camping Equipment Geological Compass Compact Scale
Lensatic compasses are made up of three parts: cover, base, and reading lens. The cover is used to protect the compass and also incorporates the sighting wire—which helps you determine direction. The base is the compass dial, bezel, and the thumb loop—the thumb loop is used for stability to garner a more accurate reading. Lastly, the reading lens also helps cover the Military compass and folds out; this is where the term “lensatic” comes from.
Military Compass Features:
- Waterproof, durable, shake-proof and resistant to compression.
- Will always lead you in the right direction.
- The lensatic function increases the reading’s accuracy with a lens on the rear sight that can magnify the card dial.
- Luminous function is designed for night use.
- Sighting lines and conversion chart for angle, gradient and distance on it are extremely convenient.
- Ideal for camping, military use, emergencies, etc.
- Portable size with a lanyard is easy to be placed in your pocket or attached to where as you want to free your hands during climbing or other outdoor activities.
- Material: Zinc Alloy + Glass
- Optional Colors: Army Green, Camouflage
- Precision: ≤±0.5°
- Folded Size: 65 * 53 * 26mm / 2.6 * 2.1 * 1.0inch
- Dial Diameter: 55mm / 2.2inch
- Package Weight: 223-225g
- Function: Orientating, Orientating of Map, Measuring Azimuth Angle, Deviation Angle and Width of Object, etc.
- 1 x Compass
- 1 x Pouch
- 1 x Lanyard
- 1 x Manual
- Luminous effect will only appear after exposure to natural light, uv ray, lamp light and so on, and the longer exposure time will have longer luminous effect.
Using a magnetic compass