Multifunction Men Sport Digital Watch Water Proof , Back Light , Square Screen , Big Number
Instructional Video :
- How to turn off hourly alarm(chime)?
- How to adjust date and week?
- How to switch to 24H (or 12H) mode?
Explore the outdoors with this rugged adventure watch :
• 5ATM water-resistance is safe from splashes
• Built-in stopwatch for timing work or play
• Alarm with snooze repeat setting
• Bright and uniform EL backlight
• Resilient PU and robust stainless steel
- 5ATM water-resistance : This watch is resistant to rain and splashes.
- Measure minutes and seconds with chronograph function : Calculate your heart rate, work out your average speed or set your exercise routine at the gym.
- EL backlit digital panel for nighttime use : The light shines brightly and evenly across the screen. See the clock and calendar when it’s dark.
- Flexible PU strap and tough stainless-steel backing : Each durable part can handle your next rock-climbing adventure or mountaineering trip. If the PU band gets dirty, wipe it clean.
- Easy to read 50mm/2in-wide rectangular display : See all the essential information at a glance with the time, date and calendar on 1 screen.
- 1. Set the time:
Press M 3 times until the setting place flashes. Press S to set. Press R to change. Press M to save.
From the time interface, press the M key 3 times to switch to the time-setting mode.
When the “second” number flashes, press the S key once. This will clear the second number. You can then set the time.
Press the R key once to switch to the “minute” number (so it is flashing). Press the S key to adjust the minute. After the minute is set, press the R key to switch to the “hour” setting (so it is flashing). Press the S key to adjust the hour.
If the letter in the upper right corner is H, it is set to the 24-hour system. If it says A or P, it is the 12-hour system (A is AM and P is PM).
- Set the date:
Press the R key to switch to date adjustment. When the date number flashes, press the S key to adjust. Press R to change to “month” setting. When the month flashes, press S to set the correct month. Press the R key to switch to the “day” of the date adjustment. The top row of the week box will flash; press the S key to adjust so the correct day is flashing. Press M to confirm and return to the time display interface.
- 2. Set the alarm :
Press M twice until the setting place flashes. Press S to set. Press R to change the setting and press M to save. Press the M key twice to switch to the alarm mode. The “hour” will flash and then press S to adjust the hour. The alarm time is set in 24-hour mode but will synchronize to the watch time no matter whether the mode is set to 12 or 24 hours. Press the R key once to switch to “minute” setting (so it is flashing), then press the S key to adjust. Press M to save and return to the time display interface.
- 3. Alarm on/off:
Press and hold the R key in the time interface, then press the S key to turn the alarm on or off.
- 4. Snooze function:
When the alarm sounds, press the S key. The alarm will sound again after 5 minutes. Press the R key to turn off the alarm sound.
- Brand name : TPW
- Model number : K9004
- Origin : China
- Certification : CE
- Certification : RoHS
- Case material : plastic
- Dial material : acrylic
- Band material : PU
- Water resistance : 3ATM
- Style : sport
- Movement : digital
- Clasp type : buckle
- Band length : 250mm/9.8in (fits wrist size 145–212mm/5.7–8.3in)
- Band width : 49mm/1.9in
- Case thickness : 14mm/0.5in
- Dial diameter : 50mm/2.0in
- Battery model : LR54, LR1130, AG10, L1131F-C10
Package Contents :
- 1 × digital wristwatch
- 1 × compatible battery
There are no reviews yet.