- Memory*Ram ： Memoria Ram ddr4 2133MHz 2400MHz 2666MHz 3000MHz 3200MHz 16GB 4GB 8GB 32GB
- Model Desktop: DDR4 4/8/16GB 2666/3000/3200MHz
- Capacity: 4/8/16GB
- Memory Speed: 2666/3000/3200MHz
- Memory Channel: Dual Channel
- CAS Latency: 2666MHz=CL19 *Pins:DDR4=288pin
- 100% tested Stable & Compatible
- Please rest assured to buy the customs declared price,we can declare a low price*.We are factory and all goods are in stock,We will send it to you as soon as possible after receiving the payment.
- We are not responsible for any wrong or undeliverable address. Please make sure your address is correct and detailed before placing an order
- Please make sure the item is compatible with your model before ordering. Before ordering, please make sure that the RAM is compatible with the motherboard/CPU.
- In addition, due to the CPU and motherboard’s problems, if you use two pieces single channel ram or four combinations together , it
- can’t form two-channel or multi-channel, without the original manufacture’s test, you can’t mix and match personally , there may be mismatch and can’t work in right way, please noted, thanks
- This link does not support x99 series motherboards.
Pictures for reference only, subject to our available products
Why is my BIOS or diagnostic program (CPU-Z) showing that my memory is running at half the frequency?
The BIOS or diagnostic program usually reports the memory bus frequency, which is half of the frequency for DDR type memory. DDR (Double Data Rate) data rate provides twice the memory bus frequency. Therefore, if the memory bus speed is 800MHz and you are using DDR3-1600 memory, the RAM is running at the correct speed.（Such as: DDR4 2666mhz is the same）