What is PI?
PI refers to the Perfusion Index (PI), and the PI value reflects the pulsatile blood flow, which reflects the blood perfusion ability. The larger the pulsating blood flow, the more the pulsating component, and the larger the PI value. Therefore, the measurement site (skin, nail, bone, etc.) and the patient’s own perfusion (arterial blood flow) will affect the PI value. Since the sympathetic nerves affect heart rate and arterial blood pressure (affecting pulse arterial blood flow), the neuromodulation system or mental state of the human body also indirectly affects the PI value. Therefore, the PI value will be different under different anesthesia conditions.
The pulse oximeter is based on all digital technology, intended for noninvasive spot-check measurement of functional oxygen saturation of arterial hemoglobin(Sp02). Advanced algorithm can minish the influence of motion artifact and improve measurement accuracy of low perfusion. It can be used to measure human hemoglobin saturation and heart rate through finger. It is widely used in hospital, home healthcare, oxygen bar, community medical centre,
alpine area, sports healthcare, etc.
1. Based on all digital technology, intended for noninvasive spot-check measurement of functional oxygen saturation of arterial hemoglobin(Sp02).
2. When monitoring blood oxygenation rate, the perfusion index can also be monitored simultaneously.
3. LCD HD display, high brightness with backlight, easy to read the data.
4. Silicone fingerprint, soft and comfortable, will not oppress the tip of the finger.
5. High performance, more accurate measurement. Manually adjust the direction of interface.
6. Low power consumption, low batteries voltage indicator. Lightweight for carrying and easy to use.
7. Intelligent shutdown, it will automatically enter shutdown state after 8 seconds without finger in.
8. Widely used in hospital, home healthcare, oxygen bar, community medical centre, alpine area, sports healthcare, etc.
Item Type: Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
Color: As Pictures Show
Battery Type: 2 * AAA Batteries( Not Included )
Display: LCD Display
Measurement Range: 70%-99%
Accuracy: ±2% On the Stage of 70%-99%, Unspecified(≤70%)
Measurement Range: 30BPM-240BPM
Accuracy: ±1BPM Or ±1%
Operating Temperature: 5℃-40℃
Storage Temperature: -10℃-40℃
Operating Humidity: 15%-80%
Storage Humidity: 10%-80%
Air Pressure: 70kPa~106kPa
Item Size: 6.2 * 3.3 * 3.5cm / 2.4 * 1.3 * 1.4inch
Package Weight: Approx. 64g
1 * Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
1 * Hanging Rope
1 * Manual
1. Please read the manual carefully before use.
2. Use 75% density of medical alcohol to clean the machine surface. Use dry fabric with a little alcohol to avoid alcohol permeates into the device.
3. Please allow 1-3 cm error due to the manual measurement. Thanks for your understanding.