Manbird Penis Enlargement Oil is a powerful natural essential oil, an effective men use sex product, helping make penis thicker, longer and stronger, and improving sex apathy and extending the time for sex. With natural plant extracts, no side effects on your body, non-irritating, skin friendly and no adverse effects. Safe to use
Manbird Penis Enlargement Oil Features & Benefits:
- Sex products for man, helping penis enlargement and prolong ejaculation can be used to promote blood circulation,
- Helps increase and thicken penis size, longer and stronger,
- improving sex apathy and extending the time for sex
- Improve sexual desire
- Orgasms can be more intensified
- Helps to have a quick recovery and excitement
- It can increase sexual performance
- It can increase the duration of sexual intercourse
- It can increase ejaculation control
- Promote sexual harmony, enjoying the pleasure of sex life
- Increase male self-confidence and be a stronger, more mature and sexy man
How to Use Instructions:
- Before applying Manbird oil, clean the penis thoroughly with warm water and mild soap
- After bathing, dry the penis and apply 5-10 drops on the hand.
- Apply a thin layer of Manbird oil over the entire length of the penis
- Gently massage into the tissue with your fingertips
- Spread the oil evenly onto to the erect penis, avoiding the glands and urethra, massaging from the tip to the shaft until oil is absorbed.
- If too oily gently dry with a cloth or paper towels.
- Stretch the penis 2-8cm for a duration of 2-10 minutes, until there is a slight increase in temperature.
- Apply Manbird OIL daily for improved performance and to enhance results.
- External use only
- Complete course requires 3 to 5 bottles for better results.
- Apply Manbird oil daily and watch your penis grow; it’s as simple as that!
- DO NOT use more than two times a day.
- Performance and measurement data may vary.
Manbird Penis Enlargement Oil Specifications:
- Type: Penis Increase Oil
- Gender: Men
- Ingredient: Plant Essential
- Net content: 10ml
- Shelf Life: 3 Years
- Package Weight: 45g /1.59ounce
- Package Size:83*28*28mm/327*1.10*1.10in
- 1x 10ml (0.34 oz.) Manbird OIL Enlarger Penis Oil
Does Manbird Penis Enlargement Oil work?
How does Manbird Penis Enlargement Oil work?
Is Manbird oil safe to use?
What should I do if I decide to use oil?
Always talk to your doctor before using any oils or other supplements. Oil ingredients can interact with medications, have uncomfortable side effects, or increase your risk of certain conditions.
Once your doctor clears you to use an oil on your penis, do a patch test. To do this:
- Rub a small amount of oil into your forearm.
- Cover the area with a bandage.
- Wait 24 hours and check for irritation. If you aren’t experiencing any redness, swelling, or other irritation, it should be safe to apply elsewhere.
If you pass the patch test, follow the oil’s application instructions closely. Only apply as much as the label advises, and keep the substance away from your urinary opening. Don’t apply more than the label directs.
Most importantly, don’t introduce oils into your sex life without asking your partner’s consent first. The oil can expose them to potential allergies and side effects, too. If possible, have them do a patch test before you decide to do a full application.
If you or your partner begin experiencing any unusual symptoms, discontinue use and seek medical attention.
- Order Two Bottles of Manbird Penis Enlargement Oil and SAVE!
Human penis size
Human penises vary in size on a number of measures, including length and circumference when flaccid and erect. Besides the natural variability of human penises in general, there are factors that lead to minor variations in a particular male, such as the level of arousal, time of day, room temperature, and frequency of sexual activity. Compared to other primates, including large examples such as the gorilla, the human penis is thickest, both in absolute terms and relative to the rest of the body.
Measurements vary, with studies that rely on self-measurement reporting a significantly higher average than those with a health professional measuring. As of 2015, a systematic review of 15,521 men, and the best research to date on the topic, as the subjects were measured by health professionals, rather than self-measured, has concluded that the average length of an erect human penis is 13.12 cm (5.17 inches) long, while the average circumference of an erect human penis is 11.66 cm (4.59 inches). Flaccid penis length can sometimes be a poor predictor of erect length.
- Average length of an erect human penis is 13.12 cm (5.17 inches)
- Average circumference of an erect human penis is 11.66 cm (4.59 inches)
- Most human penis growth occurs between infancy and the age of five, and between about one year after the onset of puberty and, at latest, approximately 17 years of age.
- A statistically significant correlation between penis size and the size of other body parts has not been found in research. Some environmental factors in addition to genetics, such as the presence of endocrine disruptors, can affect penis growth. An adult penis with an erect length of less than 7 cm (2.8 in), but otherwise formed normally, is referred to in medicine as a micropenis.
- Reasons for seeking penis enlargement
- Some men seeking penis enlargement have normal-sized penises, and many may experience penile dysmorphophobia by underestimating their own penis size while overestimating the average penis size. Other men may want a larger penis to enhance their sex lives, even if their penis is average or above average in size already.
Always consult your physician or licensed qualified healthcare professional before using this product. If you begin to experience any side effects, consult your doctor and discontinue use. Your doctor will have your extensive medical health history as well as knowledge of what other substances you are consuming, which is important when taking a supplement. Actual product packaging and materials may contain different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
This information here is intended only as a general reference for further exploration, and is not a replacement for professional health advice. This content does not provide dosage information, format recommendations, toxicity levels, or possible interactions with prescription drugs. Accordingly, this information should be used only under the direct supervision of a qualified health practitioner such as a naturopathic physician.
- Take extra care and check with your doctor if you have:
- Heart problems
- Blood pressure problems
- Erectile dysfunction problems
- Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding and children should not use it
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Despite any information provided by the seller, this product is not intended for the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment or prevention of any disease. It is not a dietary supplement, it is not a drug, and should not be used for any medical purposes.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.