(as of Dec 08,2021 06:22:26 UTC )
Macro Photography: The Universe at Our Feet
Macro photographers play by a different rulebook. The challenges faced from the subject matter, the equipment and even the laws of physics make this an ambitious genre of photography. It can be abstract, it can tell stories, and it can spark your imagination.
Author and “Mad Scientist” photographer Don Komarechka covers every area of macro photography, from simple beginnings and tips to help you get the most out of your first macro lens, all the way through a masterclass in the obscure. Topics include:
– Redefining the rules of composition
– Finding and exploring narratives we ignore
– The challenges of magnification
– Camera equipment choices and recommendations
– Inexpensive ways to get “closer”
– Controlling and sculpting light
– Overcoming shallow focus
– Using water droplets as lenses for enchanted refractions
– The art of photographic discovery: “what if?”
– Winter macro: snowflakes and freezing soap bubbles
– Ultraviolet fluorescence macro
– Stereoscopic 3D macro photography
– MANY more topics down the rabbit hole
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Books are subject to AMAZON.com Shipping and Return Policy.