Goldenfir Brand SATA 2.5 inch SSD
- 100% tested
- Interface and compatibility: International standard SATA , SATA 3.0 downward compatibility SATA 2.0
- Supported systems: Windows XP / 7 / 2003 / 2008, DOS, Linux, Unix
- Application: Suitable for desktops, notebooks, mini computers, all-in-ones, and other commercial PC
- High quality: Years of SSD production experience, strictly tested one-by-one
- Best service: Direct service from factory
- Lowest price: Factory sell directly
- Quality warranty: Enjoy free replacement for three years
- Product label updated, random delivery of 2 versions.
Read before purchasing:
- Our speed test on specific configuration desktops use SATA III interfaces/SATA III cable without an
- operating system. Test results are just for reference.
- SATA 3.0 SSD tested on SATA 2.0 interfaces and SATA 2.0 cables will have a speed lower than
- 300MB/S ,Laptops will be unstable and lower than desktops.
- Different test platforms and test software versions may have different results. According to the international
- standard 1000 KB = 1 MB. (Real capacity: Capacity x 0.93).
- Test platform:
- Intel G3900 CPU, MSI B150M PRO-VDH motherboard, Samsung DDR4 4GB 2400 MHz RAM.
- Microsoft Windows 8 64-bit professional operating system.
- No operating system In SSD.
- SATA 3.0 6 GB/S interface, SATA3.0 6GB/S cable.
Strict Quality Control :
- We buy from a professional SSD manufacturer with years of quality management experience.
- Mfg. focus on every detail of product production.
- Every product will undergo rigorous testing one by one before leaving the factory.
1, Our test result is base on sataIII interface, sataIII sata cable,desktop and SSD empty status , different computer and software (include software version), the result may different .
2, Difference between SATA I, SATA II and SATA III
- SATA I(revision 1.x) interface, formally known asSATA 1.5Gb/s, is the first generation SATA interface running at 1.5 Gb/s. Max speed 150MB/s.
- SATA II(revision 2.x) interface, formally known asSATA 3Gb/s, is a second generation SATA interface running at 3.0 Gb/s. Max speed 300MB/s.
- SATA III(revision 3.x) interface, formally known asSATA 6Gb/s, is a third generation SATA interface running at 6.0Gb/s. Max speed 600MB/s. This interface is backwards compatible with SATA 3 Gb/s interface.
- If sata3.0 SSD tested speed on sata2.0 interface and sata cable the result will beinaccurate.
3,According to the international stander 1000KB=1MB ,thereal capacity =Capacity x 0.93, please notice that .
- Before you use it please right click “My computer-Management-Device manager-disc drive”and can find our SSD. Please do the format and partition .