LEORY DVB-T TV Antenna Finder Digital Aerial Terrestrial Signal Strength Meter Pointer
- Model: 489478
- Signal meter for your RV or Home over-the-air TV antenna.
- Connects in-line with your antenna.
- Numbers feedback displays signal strength.
- Variable sensitivity adjustment to work with TV towers both near and far.
- Frequency range: 170 – 862MHz
- Measurement accuracy -40 ~ -10dBm
- Input level range: 65 – 95 dBuv
- Power supply: 9V DC or Battery pack 6x AA batteries (not included)
- Certification: RoHS, CE
- Eco-friendly Material
- Dimension: 100x65mm
- Connect the antenna cable to the left F Female and the battery pack cable to the right F Female. Remove any external amplifier * that may be connected to the antenna.
- Adjust the antenna to the best position by watching the meter’s reading. Higher up the scale gives a better signal. If the finder’s reading becomes full scale, adjust the level control knob to reduce the reading to around 5 (Turning the knob clockwise will decrease the reading), continue to move the antenna until you have the highest possible meter reading.
- Remove the finder and replace any amplifier that was disconnected. Important Note: -If your antenna has an internal amplifier, (eg: 01MM-SQ01), it should be powered by an external power supply via a DC power inserter. Make sure the power inserter is positioned between the finder and the antenna.
- 1x Signal Meter Finder
- 1x English User manual