- Frequently used as a hand pump in boats for fuel supply to the out-board engine.
- Fast and Easy handling.
- Works on the vacuum principle.
- For Transfer of Liquids as Gasoline, Diesel, Oil, Water etc.
- Material: PVC, Rubber, Copper
- Quantity: 2 * pipes, 1 *pump
- Pipe length: 1 M
- Pipe inner diameter: approx 7 MM
- Please allow 0.1-0.3cm differences due to manual measurement, thanks.
- Please understand because of the light irradiation or computer display difference, so I can’t guarantee photos and real color is 100% the same.
- Hold the two ends of the tube in one hand, and continuously pinch the black suction airbag in the other hand to identify the one that is blown out by the air. This head is the oil outlet, and the one that is not blown by the gas is the oil inlet.
- Put the oil inlet into the fuel tank of the car, put the oil outlet into the oil tank, and control the distance between the pipe and the height difference between the oil inlet and the oil outlet.
- When start pumping, you need to keep the oil outlet closed, and pinch the suction airbag with one hand. When the gasoline reaches the oil outlet, release the oil outlet, and the gasoline will flow along the pipe to the oil drum. Basically do not need to continuously squeeze the airbag
- 1 * Car Fuel Gas Pump