KU Prime focus lnb holder with plastic ring
- Use it to mount an LNBF on a prime focus dish. Good for holding KU or C-band LNBF in the focal point of the dish. Accommodates LNBF neck size 40mm and 25mm (with included plastic ring adapter)
- All you need to do is mount the LNBF at the correct distance from the dish.
- When you install the LNBF, make sure the dish is at zero position (TRUE SOUTH). The LNBF must be parallel (or in other words straight – no skew) with your True South.
- Then move your dish to a satellite (i.e. Galaxy 19 or any other one you like).
- Check the signal strength and quality on your receiver.
- You might want to push the LNBF in or pull out away from your dish to adjust to your dish’s focal point and get maximum signal strength/quality.
- Since the maximum opening diameter is 40 mm, the Invacom LNBFs will fit through this collar.
- To check if this collar will work with the LNBF you have, measure the outside diameter of the LNBF feedhorn.
LNBF is not included with this offer.