This Handheld Digital LCD EMF Meter Electromagnetic Radiation Tester can test electric field radiation and magnetic field emission to reach the optimal test result. It’s widely used to test and learn electromagnetic radiation situation indoor and outdoor.
- One detector with two uses, it can test the electric field and the magnetic field radiation at the same time.
- When the test result exceeds the safe value, the instrument will alarm automatically.Data hold and clear LCD display, one-key can lock the radiation value and easily read the value.
- Radiation assessment can remind you whether the radiation value is safe.
- Easy to use and operate, easy to move or for on-site measurements.
- Electromagnetic radiation monitoring: household and apartment, office, outdoor and industrial site.
- Electromagnetic radiation test: mobile phone, computer, TV set, refrigerator and high voltage cable radiation test.
- Radiation protection product test: test effects of radiation-proof clothes, radiation-proof film and other prevention articles.
- Equipped with a built-in electromagnetic radiation sensor, which can display the radiation value on the clear LCD digital display after processing by control micro-chip.
- Material: ABS
- Color: black
- Power supply: 3 * 1.5V AAA battery (not included)
- Precision: Electric field: 1 V/m, Magnetic field: 0.01μT
- Range: Electric field: 1-1999V/m
- Magnetic field: 0.01μT -99.99μT
- Reading display: 3-1/2-digit LCD
- Alarm threshold value:
- Electric field: 40V/m
- Magnetic field: 0.4μT
- Testing bandwidth: 5Hz-3500MHz
- Sampling time: about 0.4 seconds
- Test mode: bimodule synchronous test
- Operating temperature: 0~50℃ / 30℉~122℉
- Operating humidity: relative humidity < 80%
- Item size: 135 * 60 * 27mm / 5.3 * 2.4 * 1.1in
- Item weight: 107g / 3.8ounce
- Package size: 165 * 77 * 30mm / 6.5 * 3.0 * 1.2in
- Package weight: 147g / 5.2ounce
1 * Electromagnetic Radiation Tester
1 * User Manual
Related scientific Article:
- There are more than 1,000 scientific studies conducted by independent researchers from around the world concerning the biological effects of RF radiation. Here we present some of the most recent.
- Mother’s Exposure to Electromagnetic Fields Before and During Pregnancy is Associated with Risk of Speech Problems in Offspring.” Zarei, S., et al. Journal of Biomedical Physics and Engineering 9(1):61-68 (2019).
- Prenatal Exposure to Extremely Low Frequency Magnetic Field and Its Impact on Fetal Growth. Ren, Y., et al. Environmental Health (2019).
- “The Effects of Radio Frequency Radiation on Mice Fetus Weight, Length and Tissues.” Alimohammadi, I., et al. Data in Brief 19:2189-2194 (2018).
- “Effects of Prenatal Exposure to WiFi Signal (2.45 GHz) on Postnatal Development and Behavior in Rat: Influence of Maternal Restraint.” Othman, H., et al. Behavioral Brain Research 326: 291-301 (2017).
- “Exposure to Magnetic Field Non-Ionizing Radiation and the Risk of Miscarriage: A prospective Cohort Study.” Li, De-Kun, et al. Scientific Reports (2017).
- “Postnatal Development and Behavior Effects of In-Utero Exposure of Rats to Radio frequency Waves Emitted From Conventional WiFi Devices.” Othman, H., et al. Environmental Toxicology and Pharmacology 52:239-247 (2017).
More information about radiation: