Kegel Ball, Ben Wa balls, also known as orgasm balls
Kegel Ball rin-no-tama, Venus balls or Geisha balls (Chinese: 阴道球; pinyin: yīndàoqiú “vagina ball”, or Chinese: 内用球; pinyin: nèiyòngqiú “internal-use ball”), are small, marble-sized balls, usually hollow and containing a small weight, that roll around and are used for sexual stimulation by insertion into the vagina.
- Diameter and weight of balls: small ball (35mm, 36g), medium ball (30mm, 52g), large ball (32mm, 63g).
- We will write ‘massage tool’ and pack product with non-transparent bag to protect privacy.
- Add some lubricant to the kegel ball.
- Open your legs, relax your vagina, push the ball slowly into your vagina.
- After that, you can do some exercise, like walking, swimming, doing house work, the metal ball will collide with the inner surface while you are moving.
- Clean it before and after use with soap and warm water, then let it dry naturally in the air.
- You can start with small ball first, then medium and large ball.
- Suggest to use it about half an hour in the beginning every day, after one month, you can change to use larger ball.
- Best sex toy for adult.
- Waterproof design, suitable for bathing use.
- Smooth surface like skin touched.
- Luxury and noble design, is women necessary.
- High grade medical silicone material, no smell.
- These balls are manufactured in the purest tradition of the Geishas balls,
- They mass, stimulate and excite.
- Their soft or intense vibrations and their surfaces exert an intimate massage of quality.
- Geisha Lastic Balls will train your vaginal muscle and pelvic floor, and sublimate your sexual relations.
Ben Wa balls, also known as orgasm balls
rin-no-tama, Venus balls or Geisha balls (Chinese: 阴道球; pinyin: yīndàoqiú “vagina ball”, or Chinese: 内用球; pinyin: nèiyòngqiú “internal-use ball”), are small, marble-sized balls, usually hollow and containing a small weight, that roll around and are used for sexual stimulation by insertion into the vagina.
Available in a variety of forms, the balls may be solid, or contain clappers or chimes within. Other, larger versions made of plastic encasing lesser balls are called Duotone balls. They are used by inserting them into the vagina and using the pubococcygeus muscles to hold them in, stimulating movement and/or vibration.
Ben Wa Kegel Ball should not be confused with anal kegel exercisers and prostate stimulators: Ben Wa balls sometimes have a retrieval string or attachment of some sort, but they do not have an adequately flared base for safe anal play.
Ben Wa balls have a varied history; their origin and method of construction varies depending upon location. Most information concerning Ben Wa balls is vague and probably apocryphal. Originally they were made of a single ball placed in the vagina, used to enhance the act of sexual intercourse, but then evolved into multiple metal covered balls linked by either a chain or silk string for easy removal.
Usage of Ben Wa balls creates a subtle stimulation, not meant to bring the user to immediate orgasm but rather to tease. It is possible to leave Ben Wa balls in one’s vagina all day, or use them while seated in a rocking chair, for an effect that some find pleasurable.
Health experts caution against prolonged placement of foreign objects in vagina due to the risk of infection.
Vaginal weights come in a spherical shape and are used in increasing weights to strengthen the vagina, which improves sexual performance.