4K 25dB High Gain HDTV DTV Digital TV Antenna
Digital TV Antenna Features:
- 50 mile range to access Over-the-Air TV channels without a cable or satellite subscription. Never pay hugely expensive cable or satellite fees again!
- Easy To Install & Set Up: Easy to place high on a window or wall or flat on a table or behind the TV for great reception to watch crystal clear HD shows! Fast setup in 3 easy steps – Unwrap, Plug in, and Scan channels.
- Slim Build & High Performance: Black color. Ultra thin but high performance the Antenna do. It will not take too much of your house/’s space.Rather easy and speedy to install.
- 13ft Long Cable & Supports Full HD: 13ft long cable makes it easier for you to place the antenna in your house to get the best reception, especially for customers whose televisions are not near windows. Besides, please visit ”antennaweb.org” or ”antennapoint.com” check how many broadcast towers surrounding you within 50miles, it receives free High Definition TV broadcast signals (such as ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox, The CW, and PBS).
- Working Frequency : VHF(172-240Mhz) // UHF(470-860Mhz)
- VSWR : ≤1.5
- Impedance : 75 Ω
- LNA Gain : 25dB
- Reception Range: 50 miles
- Cable : 1.5C-2V / Black L=4M
- Connectors : TV Male
- Polarization : Linear
- Operation Temperature : -45 ~ 85°
- Storage Temperature : -45 ~ 85°
- Compatible with 720p, 1080i, 1080p/ ATSC
HDTV Indoor Digital TV Antenna Set up guide :
- Step 1 : Connect the end of attached coaxial cable to the ANT/IN connector on the back of the TV or Digital Converter Box, Plug the USV plug into the USB port of the TV or Digital Converter Box.
- Step 2 : Hand held the antenna, near the window, place it horizontally or vertically.
- Step 3 : In the TV’ s or STB ’ s setup menu, set the tuner mode to “ Antenna ” or “ Air ” For more detailed instructions, please refer to your TV manual.
- Step 4 : In the TV ’s or STB ’s setup menu, set TV to “ scan ” for channels. This can sometimes be listed as auto-program, auto-scan, channel search or channel scan. Consult the TV manual or detailed instructions.
- Step 5 : If reception is sporadic, try moving the antenna to another location and rescanning the TV until optimal position is found.
- Step 6 : Fix the antenna at the optimal position you found.
Adjustment of Antenna Directions
- Connect the antenna to TV properly.
- Set TV to Antenna mode.
- When the signal quality is low, adjust the location of the antenna or rotate it towards
- 1 x TV Male HDTV Antenna
- 1 x User Manual