How To Set Up The Camera?
1. Download and Install the App:
- Make sure your mobile devices are connected to the network properly (Wi-Fi)
- For Android phone users, download the free app by searching “YCC365” in “Google Play Store” or scanning the QR-Code on the camera package.
- For iPhone or iPad users, download the free app by searching “YCC365” in “App Store” or scanning the QR-Code on the camera package.
2. Connect the Cloud IP Camera
- Open your APP “YCC365”, register a new account or log in your old account
- Add the camera device (You can choose four ways to add your camera)
- When your add your camera, please put your camera in a place where the wifi signal is stable (Put your phone and camera closer)
If you can not connect to WIFI successfully:
- Make sure the WIFI Password is correct.
- Make sure the router signal is stable (placing IP Camera close to your router for first connection is Recommended).
- By the way, this camera only supports 2.4Ghz Wifi. The Camera will not work on a 5Ghz wireless standard at this time. If you have a dual-band router, be sure to segregate your wireless channels and connect the Camera to the 2.4ghz channel.
- Check that your wifi name and password do not have special symbols, our camera can only recognize English letters and numbers.
- Check that the IP Camera is waiting for connection message after you plug it to the socket. If no message, then you need to reset the camera and start over.
- Reset will erase all user settings including WIFI information, access password, alarm information, arming zones information.
- Find the reset hole at the bottom of the device, and then use needle to insert it, press it more more than three seconds after hearing “di” sound, when hearing ‘Reset to be defaulted setting’ sound, then camera reset successfully.
- After the reset, user can start to connect it by WIFI.