- High Quality: In order to provide reliable results and ensure excellent performance, we apply updated high-precision sensor probes and the latest smart chips to the thermometer. So the thermometer is faster, more reliable, and more secure to use.
- Practical In Use: The thermometer features the high-precision infrared sensors, which makes it feature the stable and reliable performance, and the thermometer features the strong adaptability to ambient temperature, which can still be used normally in complex environments.
- Wide Applicability: The digital thermometers are designed for all ages, adults, infants and the elderly. Not only does it support forehead or ear function, it can also randomly obtain the surface temperature of any object and the temperature of pets
- High-definition Display: The thermometer features the LCD large-size liquid crystal display, high brightness with backlight, clear and soft display, thus making reading clear.
- Durable Design: The thermometer can be adjusted within the range of 3-5CM/1.18-1.97in(about) which requires no a fixed measurement distance. And the thermometer features the excellent durability.
- Product name: Infrared thermometer
- Measurement method: non-contact
- Measuring distance: 3-5cm1.18-1.97in
- Measurement range: 32 ° C-42.5 ° C (89.6 ° F-108.5 ° F)
- Maximum allowable tolerance:
- 32 ℃ -42 ℃ ± 0.2 ℃
- 32 ℃ -42 ℃ ± 0.3 ℃
- Display resolution: 0.1 ℃
- Operating environment: 10 ° C-40 ° C (50 ° F-104 ° F) humidity ≤85%
- Power: DC 3v (two AA batteries)Not include
- Battery tips: low battery reminder
- Backlight: High intensity backlight
- Display unit: Celsius (° C) / Fahrenheit (° F)
- Automatic light machine: 15 seconds
- Size: 14.9 * 7.7 * 4.3cm/5.87*3.03*1.69in
- Weight: 172g
1 * Digital Infrared Thermometer ,Not include battery
1. Surface cleaning: Wipe the dirt on the thermometer with a clean soft cloth or cotton swab by using water or others.
2. Clean the sensor and probe cavity: use a clean soft cloth or cotton swab with alcohol to gently wipe the probe cavity or the top of the sensor. Do not use the thermometer until the alcohol has completely evaporated.
Before using, please read this instruction manual carefully and make sure the battery is installed.
Do not immerse the thermometer in any liquid, and do not leave it in the high or low temperature ring for a long time.
It is forbidden to collide, drop and mix the product with the objects that may cause the damage to the product, and it is forbidden to disassemble it by yourself.
The thermometer should not be used under the sun or in water.
Do not use it in a strong electromagnetic interference environment.
Keep the thermometer out of the reach of children.
It is recommended to practice several times to become familiar with the measurement method, and please try not to change the product factory settings.
The measurement results are not a substitute of the physician diagnosis.
No special maintenance is required during the use of the product, please contact the seller or manufacturer if any trouble occurs.
Dispose of waste and residues of the product in accordance with local laws and regulations, which are triggered by a long time of using the product.
Please keep the inner cavity of the probe and sensor of the product clean, otherwise it will affect the measurement accuracy of the product.