- Always wash your hands before wearing, removing or handling your contact lenses.
- Do not lend, borrow or share used contact lenses, otherwise, it may lead to infection or even blindness to eyes.
- Please take off your lenses before sleeping.
- Insert lenses before putting make-up on around eyes, and take off lenses before taking make-up off.
- Please do not attend any water sports when wearing lenses.
- New contact wearer wears less than 4 hours a day. When your eyes adapted to the lenses, you can wear them longer, but do not exceed 8 hours a day.