HT-510B Professional Compression Crimping Tool for F, BNC, RCA, connectors on RG59, RG6 coaxial cable
- Universal Compression Crimper for RCA, BNC, and CATV “F” Compression Connectors
- Connector type: Right-angle
- Crimps all weatherproof & waterproof linear CATV “F”, BNC, RCA & right-angle compression-type connectors for RG59, RG62AU, RG6 & RG6 Quad shield cables.
- Single, reversible head eliminating need for additional heads or plungers
- Quickly & easily adjust crimp height with thumb screw & then once properly set, lock with adjustment lock
- Works with Coaxial Cable Types: RG59, RG6, RG6 Quad
- Versatile tool
- Advanced, fully-ratcheted system
- Comfortable, non-slip rubber-embedded handles
- Built-in ratchet release
- Numbered setting guide
- Recognize your connector: This tool can crimp RG59 and RG6-F, BNC & RCA waterproof connector as shown in Fig.1
- Select a suitable cable for your connector
- Strip the cable and assemble with your connector.
- Adjust the crimper to a suitable crimp length.
For your first usage,please read notes below before adjusting.
- Turn the released screw by counter clockwise direction to release the adjusting shaft
- Insert the connector with cable into the crimper and adjust the adjusting shaft until it provides the correct crimping length.
- Fasten the released screw.
- To start the crimping process for the same spec,connectors.
When crimping is Completed or handles are stuck,but ratchet is not release yet,please follows below steps:
- Squeeze the handles a little more and turn the released nut on the ratchet by clockwise direction to release the handles.
- When handles were stuck,it means that the crimping length is too short ,you have to increase the crimping length.
- The above steps may help you to shorten your adjusting time and you will be more familiar when crimping different spec.of connectors.
1pcs x crimping pliers