How to File for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Book Description:
When bills pile up, and relief isn’t in sight, you need answers. How to File for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy gives you the knowledge you need to decide whether bankruptcy is right for you, including:
- which debts get wiped out in bankruptcy
- what property you’ll be able to keep (you don’t lose everything)
- how to retain your home or car, if possible, and
- whether your income qualifies you to file for Chapter 7 bankruptcy.
Once you’re ready to take control of your finances, you’ll be able to navigate the bankruptcy process with confidence. The easy-to-understand instructions will teach you how to:
- complete the official bankruptcy court forms
- file your debtor education course certificates
- prepare for the meeting of creditors (the one appearance you’ll make), and
- rebuild your credit after receiving your fresh start.
And, most importantly, if the law changes, you’ll know. Nolo provides access to legal changes on the How to File for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy updates page.
Publisher:NOLO; Twentieth edition (October 30, 2017)
Item Weight:2.2 pounds
Dimensions:8.5 x 1.25 x 11 inches
How to File for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
(as of Dec 03,2021 23:10:08 UTC )
This post and description may also contain some affiliate links, which means that the post creator may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you click on some of the product links and decide to make a purchase. This channel is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
If you find any of your copyrighted material in this post or video, please contact us, so we can resolve the issue.
© All rights reserved by respective owners.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Shipping and Return Policy:
Amazon Books are subject to AMAZON.com Shipping and Return Policy.