How To Create A Comic Book: Blank Comic Book Templates for Kids, Create Your Own Comics Book Description:
Do your kids love comic books? Do they love to draw? Our comic book templates have plenty of room for hours of creativity.
With our “How to Create a Comic Book” Basics Section, your kids and family will learn things like lettering, writing a script, what to write in the comic book panels, character design, settings and plots, sound effects, what tools to use and more!
Want to continue the practice of creating a comic book? Hover over our QR Codes at the back of the book and print more pages for future comic book stories. Print the pages at home!
We even give your young author a fun game idea so this book can be drawn with friends and family!
Here’s what you get:
* No speech bubbles so you can create your own
* 124 Pages total
* 25 different styles of templates X 2!
* 2 Comic Book Covers (1 for each Comic Book Section)
* 8.5×11 size pages
* Large enough panels for room to draw
* Blank Pages behind each comic book page so it will help with bleed. (Use a piece of card stock underneath if using inks).
* Our extra pages behind each comic book page can be used for additional drawing or full-page comic drawings if using colored pencils
The Basic Comic Book Lesson Section Includes:
* Actions in Each Panel Page for creating what action, dialogue and effects you will use.
* Ideas page
* Character Practice Drawing Page (use youtube for drawing tutorials and use this for practicing)
* Script Page
* Settings and Plot Page
* Beginning, Middle and End Page for thinking out your story
* Sound Effects Pages
* Lettering Practice Page
* The Anatomy of a Comic Page
* A Basic Tools Page
* Different Types of Comics and their definition
* 2 Pages on How to Use our Book
We also have a Page of QR Codes so you can hover over them and print more practice pages at home!
This is a big comic book with lots of ideas, lessons and room for creativity
Kids can write about their vacations, school, family and so much more! This is perfect for a Comic Book inspired Journal for kids. Create your own superhero and villain.
This is suitable for kids of all ages including adults. It’s perfect for 7-13-year-olds but younger kids can work together with their parents as a fun family activity.
Perfect for a Christmas gift or birthday gift for kids. Great for a Road Trip Activity too!
Need some questions answered? Head to [email protected] before you purchase so we can help you out.
Publisher:Independently published (September 14, 2021)
Item Weight:13.6 ounces
Dimensions:8.5 x 0.28 x 11 inches
How To Create A Comic Book: Blank Comic Book Templates for Kids, Create Your Own Comics
(as of Oct 27,2021 12:36:44 UTC )
This post and description may also contain some affiliate links, which means that the post creator may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you click on some of the product links and decide to make a purchase. This channel is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
If you find any of your copyrighted material in this post or video, please contact us, so we can resolve the issue.
© All rights reserved by respective owners.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Shipping and Return Policy:
Amazon Books are subject to AMAZON.com Shipping and Return Policy.