- Conical scalar ring for offset satellite dish antennas
- Recommended to be used with the 120cm offset dish or other offset dishes.
- Some users even reported using this on a 100cm dish with some good C-band results.
- We don’t guarantee performance on this item as it is an experimental product.
Attention Retail Customer: This product is sold as a hobbyist item. It is designed for operation by a more experienced user. The full manufacturer’s warranty applies, but we are unable to provide installation or technical support on this item.
- 1 pcs conical scalar ring
- 1 pcs 65mm LNB holder/bracket
- Nuts and bolts for mounting
|Dish Compatibility||RX – Offset Type|
|Feedhorn Diameter||2-2 5/8in / 50-68.5mm|
|Scalar Height||6 1/4in / 158mm|
|Scalar Depth||3 3/8in / 84mm|
|Focal Distance||.5 – .8|
|Weight (net)||11oz / .3kg|
|Weight (gross)||14oz / .4kg|
This C Band feedhorn has been developed to provide superior performance by increasing the efficiency of the dish illumination. When using this feedhorn you can expect a minimum Carrier to Noise increase of 1-2dB as well as improved cross polarization performance. The feedhorn works by increasing the efficiency of the feeds focusing rings allowing the unit to focus more signal into the LNB input.
1.100% Aluminum materials.
2.Amplification the signal quality
3.Designed for Ku band offset dish antennas (1.2m or bigger) to receiving c band signal.