(as of Jan 22,2022 12:06:54 UTC )
Home Edit: Declutter, Clean and Organize Your Home – Ideas, Plans and Habits for a Perfect Organized Life
The Home Edit: Declutter, Clean and Organize Your Home – Ideas, Plans and Habits for a Perfect Organized Life by Amy Landry is where style and function meet.
With space-saving solutions for every single room in your home, organizing your stuff has never been so fun!
How does a messy house affect you?
Clutter may lead to decreased focus, confusion, and tension.
In some ways, clutter and mess is linked to negative emotions like confusion, tension, and irritability while an organized home tends to produce more positive emotions like calmness and a sense of well-being.
The Konmari method.
Get rid of items that no longer have a purpose (or no longer “spark joy”) and keep items that are purposeful and meaningful.
In this guide you’ll find:
- An untidy house “confuses” the brain and sleep is also affected
- Negative relationships and toxic behaviors in the home
- Feng Shui
- The Konmari and Marie Kondo method
- Decluttering: Practical advice
- 100 useless things to throw away
- The 5 “nots” of the superfluous object
- Organizing the house: The 30-day challenge
- How to organize the kitchen
- Clean the house naturally
- 5 tricks to keep the children’s room tidy and organized
- Weekly planning
- The Konmari method
- Tips for ordering the living room
- How to organize a small bathroom
- And much, much more!
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Books are subject to AMAZON.com Shipping and Return Policy.