- Improve your eyesight by watching TV! Yes, we know it sounds impossible and goes against everything you’ve ever been told, but that was before Pinhole Glasses!
- Pinhole glasses look like sunglasses but instead of lenses they have a sheet of thin perforated plastic.
- These tiny holes each allow a very thin beam of light into the eye, which eliminates the scattering of the light and reduces the circle of confusion (or blur) on the retina.
- If you’ve given up hoping your eyesight will improve and are relying on prescription glasses to help you, then you need to try pinhole glasses.
- Pinhole glasses can help a wide range of eye problems: Myopia (short sightedness) Hyperopia (long sightedness) Presbyopia (age-related reduced range of focus) Astigmatism Cataracts Eye strain (from computer screens) Sounds good – but how do I use them?
- Pinhole glasses should be worn for around 15 minutes a day – the act of looking through the tiny holes will exercise the eyes and after just a couple of weeks, you should notice the difference.
- Wearers with long sight will also benefit from reading and other close focusing tasks whilst those with short sight can sit back and watch television – letting the glasses do the hard work! If you’re suffering from PC screen-induced eye strain pop the glasses on whilst working or studying.
- Wearing for just 15 minutes a day will help to improve your eyesight within weeks Relax! Reading or watching television counts as exercise!
- Aid a wide variety of eye problems so can be used by other family members Safe to use Can also be worn as sunglasses
- No prescription needed
- Material: Eco-friendly,durable plastic
- Color: BlACK
- Weight: about 30g/each
- Brand new, unworn
Please note that pinhole glasses limit peripheral vision and therefore restrict the field of view so they should not be worn for activities such as driving.
Pinhole glasses are a safe, low cost, prescription-free way to effectively improve your eyesight Package include: 1 X pinhole glasses