GEOSATpro 90cm / 36″ Offset Satellite Dish with Glorystar Logo
The Best dish on the market just got even better! Already considered among dealers and hobbyist to be among the best constructed 90cm dishes available, the New and Improved hardware takes this outstanding dish to a new level of reliability and performance.
The GEOSATpro 90cm dish provides high quality performance at a low competitive price.
Patented rolled reflector edges provide the support necessary to maintain a perfect parabola. The LNBF arm is attached to the elevation bracket and strengthened by two support arms creating the strongest tripod LNBF support structure of any consumer dish available. This exclusive design provides an incredibly strong support for even the largest LNBFs.
The GEOSATpro 90cm has several exclusive features not found on any other satellite dish and provides the strongest mast clamp of any design.
- Six grips bite into the mast when tightened and prevents the the dish from slipping or rotating out of alignment.
- Three clamping bolt holes provide maximum clamping power for use in high wind regions.
- Four ribs evenly distribute the clamping pressure to prevent crushing the mast or post.
- Adjustable elevation bracket allows for dish aiming angles from 0 – 90 degrees.
- Hardware is hardened SAE with serrated locking washer nuts.
- Tripod legs are mounted at any point of the mast with the adjustable clamp to provide a secure mast support at almost any angle or position.
- Galvanized Steel provides years of reliable service in the harshest of elements.
- Reflector is over .7mm in thickness with outstanding +/- 0.01 degree surface accuracy.
- Attractive and durable finish coating of charcoal colored textured poly withstands the elements and will look great for many, many years!
GEOSATpro 90cm exclusive “easy level” universal wall / roof tripod post makes dish mounting a breeze. No more hassles with off center foot plates throwing the mast out of plumb. The unique slotted post attachment to the footer plate allows for 360 degree post leveling, not like other designs which only permit front to back adjustments. No need to carry a level on your install. The included bubble spirit level is placed into the top of the mast for quick verification that the post is plumb and level. Tripod legs can be mounted at any point on the mast and at any angle to assure a solid and secure mounting even in the strongest wind. GEOSATpro hardware is developed to be simply the best!
|Effective Aperture||90 cm / 36″|
|Diameter||93.5cm x 85 cm|
|Assembled Weight||12 lbs.|
|Offset Angle||24.62 degrees|
|Surface Accuracy||.+/- 0.01 deg.”|
|Elevation Range||0 – 90 deg.|
|Finish||Textured Poly Powder Coat Color: Charcoal|
|Mount Type||Universal – Roof or Wall with adjustable position tripod legs, 27″ “J” post|
double ended for height or reach setting. 360 degree level adjustment.
|Feed Support||Universal 40mm / 23mm Clamp|
|Frequency Range||10.95 – 12.75 GHz|
|Gain at 12.5 Ghz||39.6 dBi|
|Aperture Efficiency||75 %|
|Beam Width||-3 dB @ 1.8 degrees|
|Wind Loading||Operational 65MPH|