A “Reflexology Foot Massager Mat” is a path designed to massage and stimulate acupressure points on the soles of the feet, which are connected to various energy meridians of the body.
To create the reflexology Foot Massager Mat, soft and smooth plastic rocks (simulating cobblestone) are placed on the mat to stimulate neurological reflex zones on the foot to create health and well-being.
The stimulation of the reflex zones may initially create pain and soreness. In fact, that depends on how healthy you are. Little children can run on such path with little or no pain at all.
Foot Massager Mat Benefits:
- Adjusts the function of entrails.
- Strengthens immunity of human body.
- Helps to eliminate toxin in human body.
- Promotes metabolism and blood circulation.
- Relaxes the nerve ache, ease tiredness of the muscle.
- A foot is another heart, It has the key of health.
- Relax the nerve ache, ease tiredness of the muscle.
- Magnetic therapy
- Newly developed indoor, office, kitchen acupressure and acupuncture meridians as acupressure Health Mat Health Mat has a superior effect.
Foot Massager Mat Specifications:
- Size:170cmx35cm (70″ x 13.8″)
- Material:leather and PP special environmental plastic.
- Note: Adults can use for around 20 minutes each time. But no more than 10 minutes for elderly and children. Once a day or once every other day.
- Easy to use, can be used indoor and outdoor.
- 1 x Foot massage pad
- 1 x Manual
- This is not medical instrument. Please ask for doctor’s advice for serious illness.
- Not fit for women at the period of menstruation and pregnancy.
- Not fit for those people has the symptom of hemorrhage use during the period of hemorrhage, such as hemoptysis.
- Not fit for patients at the moving period of phthisis, patients at the unsteady state of acute myocardial infarction, patients with serious kidney failure or serious heart failure.
- Please do not expect any immediate effect.
- Foot will feel pain at the beginning. Please wear socks or put a towel on the stones.
Reflexology, also known as zone therapy, is an alternative medical practice involving the application of pressure to specific points on the feet and hands. This is done using specific thumb, finger, and hand massage techniques without the use of oil or lotion. It is based on a system of zones and reflex areas that purportedly reflect an image of the body on the feet and hands, with the premise that such work on the feet and hands causes a physical change to the supposedly related areas of the body.