(as of Oct 17,2021 12:17:20 UTC )
Financial Management for Nurse Managers and Executives, 5e
Learn how financial management fits into the healthcare organization. Financial Management for Nurse Managers and Executives, 5th Edition covers the latest accounting and financial management practices distinctly from the nurse manager’s point of view. Topics include how financial management fits into the health care organization, financial accounting, cost analysis, planning and control management of the organization’s financial resources, various management tools, and the future of financial management with respect to healthcare reform and international accounting standards. This new edition includes updated information on the Affordable Care Act, Accountable Care Organizations, Value Based Payment, and Team and Population Based Care.
- Nursing-focused content thoroughly describes healthcare finance and accounting from the nurse manager’s point of view.
- Numerous worksheets and tables including healthcare spreadsheets, budgets, and calculations provide you with specific examples of how to apply financial management principles to nursing practice.
- NEW! Information about the Affordable Care Act details how changes and developments affects coverage for millions of Americans.
- NEW! Value-Based Payment reimbursement information details what nurse executives need to know in order to use this new system
- NEW! Coverage of Accountable Care Organizations provides current information on one of the emerging forms of managed care and how it works within the financial system of healthcare.
- NEW! Team-and Population-Based care information covers how to work with healthcare professionals outside of nursing.
Publisher:Saunders; 5th edition (March 6, 2018)
Item Weight:1.9 pounds
Dimensions:8.4 x 0.6 x 10.8 inches
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Books are subject to AMAZON.com Shipping and Return Policy.