Monocular Space Astronomical Telescope With Portable Tripod Spotting Scope 360/50mm Telescope
- Item: F50360 Astronomical Telescope
- Clear aperture: 50 mm (about 1.97 inch)
- Focal distance: 360 mm
- 90 degree Zenith Objective Len
- Aluminium tripod (Height 38 cm) Distinguishability: 2.000 second of arc Theoretically speaking, it’s able to distinguish two goods between 0.97 cm over 1000m distance.
- Standard accessory includes: 90 ° Zenith Len x 1, Eyepieces×2 : H20 mm, H6 mm, 1.5 times erector × 1 (For getting a erect image), Moon Optical light filter × 1, Horizonal angle adjustment rod.
- Max Multiples: 90 times – Be able to see the moon clearly ! For the other possible Multiples: (the focal distance is 300mm) Eyepiece H 6mm Only = 360/6 = 60 times.Matched with 1.5 times erecting lens=50*1.5 =90 times (Good for Observing the moon at night.)
- Eyepiece H20mm Only = 360/20= 18 times. Matched with 1.5 times erecting lens=18*1.5=27 times (Good for obeject observing at day time,like bird seeing, animal spotting,etc.)
- Note: 1. Erector Len Can not be Matched with Zenith Len to Use.
- 2. It takes basic astronomical knowledge and patience to locate and find the heavenly body . (CAUTION: NEVER TRY TO OBSERVE THE SUN DIRECTLY THROUGH THE TELESCOPE, IT WILL HURT YOUR EYE SERIOURLY!!!)