(as of Oct 17,2021 12:18:03 UTC )
Europe – Planning Notebook and Bullet Journal – Slow Travel Tales: Travel Journal Guide with Checklists, Prompts, and Tips to Create Your European … Ideas. Language phrase study aid included.
This well organized 6″ x 9″ 149-page Europe Travel Planning Notebook and Bullet Journal will help you focus on important planning aspects. There are prompts for pre-travel, accommodation, budget, flight itinerary, guidebook and more:
- Language Phrases – English and European
- Pre-Travel Checklist – 6-pages, 1 year out to travel day
- Travel Itinerary – Airport Codes, City Distance
- Budget and Expense – pages for Transportation, Accommodation and Living
- Calendars – 3 blank monthly calendars
- Research – 24 pages for Flight, Train, Bicycle and Apartment research with Tips
- Packing Checklist – 3-pages of ideas for Carry-On and Checked
- Diary – Activity, Neighborhood, Special Moments and Contacts
- Art and Writing – 43 lined Note pages, 22 dotted Bullet Journal pages, 12 blank Sketch pages
- Information – Time Zones, Measurement, Seasons and Temperature
The Europe Planning Notebook and Bullet Journal is designed for planning an extended stay of up to 3 months. You may use it as a day, week, or monthly planner. The notebook is:
- Comfortable, compact, good writing layout
- Lightweight, perfect bound, 149 pages
- 80# sturdy and flexible matte cover
- Inside pages printed with black ink on 55# white paper
- Good readability, paper accepts pencil and various ink pens
- 6” x 9” perfect size to tuck inside a purse, messenger bag or backpack
After your trip, each notebook will be a keepsake for remembering your journey. Consider gifting the Europe Planning Notebook and Bullet Journal to family and friends for Birthday, Graduation and Christmas. Our journal also makes a good travel gift for retirement, solo travel, study abroad or gap year.
From the Publisher
Your everyday life is bound to be busy and complicated. With that in mind, we took care to make the travel notebook planner customizable, practical and personal. The useful travel planner notebook helps you plan your trip, document your travels and doodle and sketch – be it architecture, gardens, monuments and people.
Our travel journal helps you with mindfulness and motivation. You’ll feel the satisfaction of solving problems, making decisions and you’ll be rewarded with a solid travel itinerary.
Features and Details
Get excited, dream and create your getaway of a lifetime. This budget travel guide, planner and journal assists you with fill in guided prompts for:
- Check Off and To Do Lists
- Budget Organizer and Expense Tracker
- Accommodation, Activity and Sightseeing
Easy to Use Travel Planner
Our Slow Travel Tales traveler’s notebook and vacation journal is designed for usability. Valuable information is included based on real world experiences from three years of living abroad in: Berlin, Brussels, London, Madrid, Munich, Paris, Rome and Vienna.
Use the diary journal lined/dot pages to write your experiences and thoughts. Create a special and long-lasting paper archive of your travel adventure. Your keepsake memory book will warm your heart and bring back fond memories for years to come.
“The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page” By St. Augustine
Publisher:Independently published (August 31, 2021)
Item Weight:9.9 ounces
Dimensions:6 x 0.34 x 9 inches
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Books are subject to AMAZON.com Shipping and Return Policy.