- We have carefully and affectionately referred produced our tracksuits, upper of consisting and lower parts, for women who like sports style life, in the Cotton – Comfortable fit, wide body (M – L – XL – XXL) range, suitable for all seasons.
Fabric Information :
- 75% Cotton
- 20% Polyester
- 5% Lycra
Dimensions of Product in the Picture :
- Size : S (36-38)
- Length : 100 cm
- Chest : 98 cm
- Waist : 94 cm
- Hip : 108 cm
- Please carefully check our size chart image to jewelry organza gift bags wedding exact size for yourself before you ordering, thanks!
Why Should We Choose Cotton Clothes?
- Cotton is a natural herbal fiber variety and it derive from cocoons of cotton plant. Cotton is chemically composed of cellulose, which is made up of cotton wax, oil and cotton fiber.
- Cotton fibers are thought to have been used since ancient times. Cotton yarn is a natural substance obtained twisting by long, fibrous hairs that wrap the cotton of seeds plant. These fibers vary in in you and thickness and are absorbent, making cotton feel soft and comfortable to use in clothing. Cotton fabrics are widely worn in almost all climates, hot and cold due to its breathable structure, natural, note feeling the heat, because it is a versatile type of fabric. Although the cotton fabrics keep cool in summer, they also keep warm in winter, so it is a type of fabric that can be used in all four seasons. Cotton is flexible, strong and durable due to the property of natural fibers in its structure.
- Factors that distinguish cotton from other fibers distinguish factors such as absorbency, strength, softness, while wet. For this reason, it is usually used in underwear, home textiles, socks, T-shirts, shirts, pajamas, etc. in preferred areas.
- Fabrics made of Polyester yarn (polyester fiber) can be preferred in clothing sewing or coating work, as well as mixed and used with natural yarns. If you look at the clothes you have already bought, you can see phrases such as 70% Cotton, 30% polyester on labels. Since Polyester fabric is structurally not wrinkled and flexible, it is intended to reduce the wrinkle rates of natural fabrics and provide flexibility by mixing with natural fabrics.
How is it measured?
1- How to measure chest ?
- You can measure by holding the tape measure from your back to the widest part of your chest, parallel to the floor.
2- How to measure the waist ?
- You can get your waist by size passing the tape measure around the area above your hip bone.
3- How to measure your hip ?
- You can measure your hip by placing the tape measure parallel to the widest part of your hip.
4- How to measure neck circumference?
- Measure parallel to the floor, centering the neck circumference.
5- How to measure inner leg length?
- You can get the inside leg length measuring by the length from the inside of your leg, from crotch to your ankle. Jeans sizes are usually expressed in inches. (W: 30, L: 32) The first of these numbers represents your waist size, the second is your inner leg length.
6- How to measure body length?
- Measure your height while your feet are bare, on a flat floor, leaning vertically on a fixed ground, after determining the highest point of the head, measure up to the base.
7- How to measure foot length?
- Measure the part from your heel to the level of your longest toe, with a ruler or tape measure, gives your foot length.
There are no reviews yet.