Baby EMF RF Protection Shielding Folding Yurt Mosquito Net Tent Canopy
U-Guarding Silver Fiber Mesh fabric for baby mosquito net with 360 degree RF/EMF Radiation shielding protection
- Coated Silver thread in the baby bed mosquito net
- Efficiency EMF Shielding Electrical Conductive
- Material:100% silver fiber shielding mesh fabric (silver 32#)
- Anti-bacterial function
- Radiation reduction max to 56 dBm with test report
|Fabric Composition||100% Coated Silver fiber|
- Certified by ISO 90001:2000 quality authorization. The worldwide quality control system is the base to provide best products for clients.
- SGS test report before bulk order delivery. The third party test ensure the products with best quality to you.
- Ten years of Alibaba trade history, outstanding assurance for your business.
- Our company owns patents about how to make silver coated fiber.
Related scientific Article:
- There are more than 1,000 scientific studies conducted by independent researchers from around the world concerning the biological effects of RF radiation. Here we present some of the most recent.
- Mother’s Exposure to Electromagnetic Fields Before and During Pregnancy is Associated with Risk of Speech Problems in Offspring.” Zarei, S., et al. Journal of Biomedical Physics and Engineering 9(1):61-68 (2019).
- Prenatal Exposure to Extremely Low Frequency Magnetic Field and Its Impact on Fetal Growth. Ren, Y., et al. Environmental Health (2019).
- “The Effects of Radio Frequency Radiation on Mice Fetus Weight, Length and Tissues.” Alimohammadi, I., et al. Data in Brief 19:2189-2194 (2018).
- “Effects of Prenatal Exposure to WiFi Signal (2.45 GHz) on Postnatal Development and Behavior in Rat: Influence of Maternal Restraint.” Othman, H., et al. Behavioral Brain Research 326: 291-301 (2017).
- “Exposure to Magnetic Field Non-Ionizing Radiation and the Risk of Miscarriage: A prospective Cohort Study.” Li, De-Kun, et al. Scientific Reports (2017).
- “Postnatal Development and Behavior Effects of In-Utero Exposure of Rats to Radio frequency Waves Emitted From Conventional WiFi Devices.” Othman, H., et al. Environmental Toxicology and Pharmacology 52:239-247 (2017).
More information about radiation: