EMF radiation protection fabric RFID conductive blocking material
- Product No.: M066
- Composition: PET/Ni+Cu+Ni
- Thickness: 0.08-0.09mm
- Resistance: 0.03-0.05 OHM
- Color: silver gray, black
- Type: plain
- Shielding efficiency: 70-84dB
- Machine washable with cold water only once a year no more (below 30 centi-degree)
- Do not iron
- No bleaching
- No chemical dry-cleaning
Application of EMF Radiation Protection Fabric :
- Plain radiation protection can be used in high frequency electromagnetic shielding conductive cloth :
- Such as: industrial high frequency furnace, mobile communications, medical equipment and other industries of high frequency electromagnetic radiation protection.
- Can be used for high electromagnetic shielding.
- Suitable for processing the I/O interface pad, all kinds of the geometry of the shielding gasket .
- Can produce shielding clothing, anti-static clothing, curtain , electromagnetic wave protection articles.
Price per 1 Meter Length x 108cm (39.3 in Length x 42.5in width)
FREE Shipping included
EMF Shielding Fabric Detail:
Related scientific Article:
- There are more than 1,000 scientific studies conducted by independent researchers from around the world concerning the biological effects of RF radiation. Here we present some of the most recent.
- Mother’s Exposure to Electromagnetic Fields Before and During Pregnancy is Associated with Risk of Speech Problems in Offspring.” Zarei, S., et al. Journal of Biomedical Physics and Engineering 9(1):61-68 (2019).
- Prenatal Exposure to Extremely Low Frequency Magnetic Field and Its Impact on Fetal Growth. Ren, Y., et al. Environmental Health (2019).
- “The Effects of Radio Frequency Radiation on Mice Fetus Weight, Length and Tissues.” Alimohammadi, I., et al. Data in Brief 19:2189-2194 (2018).
- “Effects of Prenatal Exposure to WiFi Signal (2.45 GHz) on Postnatal Development and Behavior in Rat: Influence of Maternal Restraint.” Othman, H., et al. Behavioral Brain Research 326: 291-301 (2017).
- “Exposure to Magnetic Field Non-Ionizing Radiation and the Risk of Miscarriage: A prospective Cohort Study.” Li, De-Kun, et al. Scientific Reports (2017).
- “Postnatal Development and Behavior Effects of In-Utero Exposure of Rats to Radio frequency Waves Emitted From Conventional WiFi Devices.” Othman, H., et al. Environmental Toxicology and Pharmacology 52:239-247 (2017).
More information about radiation:
- Geo-biologist Leonard Stafford discusses humanity’s relationship with radiation and provides solutions to lessen it’s harmful affects on humanity.