How does a finger pulse oximeter work?
- Sound alarm, brightness adjustable, alarm setting
- Two color OLED display, 6 display modes, 5 levels of brightness
- 4-Direction Display adjustable.
- 3 parameters: SPO2, PR, and PI indicator
- Low-power consumption
- Low voltage indicator
- By airmail restrictions,batteries are not included in the package.
- Automatically power off in 8 seconds when there is no signal
- Small in volume, light in weight, and convenient to carry
- Same as K3 but only one level of brightness.
- Display: OLED two color display
- PI Measurement performance in low perfusion condition: 0.3% Perfusion Index (PI) measurement in %
- Measurement range: 70~99%
- Resolution: ±1%
- Accuracy: ±2% (80%~99%), ±3% (70%~79%)unspecified (<70%)
- Pulse rate
- Measurement range: 30~240 bpm
- Accuracy: ±2bpm or ±2% (select larger)
- Power: 2x 1.5V AAA size -Alkaline recommended (not included)
- Working current: less then 30mA
- Automatic power-off: Automatically power off when no signal in the oximeter for more than 8 seconds
- 1 x Fingertip Oximeter (without battery)
- 1 x Lanyard
- 1 x English user manual
- 1 x Small Carrying Case (optional)
What is “PI”?
PI indicator means Perfusion Index. It reflects the amount of blood flow being measured by the oximeter. A health care professional tests blood flow to establish norms and aid in identifying changes in a patient’s condition.
How to use it:
Turn on the pulse oximeter by firmly pressing the power button. The screen should light up almost instantly.
Place the sensor — the part that opens and closes like a clothespin — on any finger, with the sensor screen above the fingernail. If the sensor doesn’t have a screen, run the cable along the back of the finger or hand. Don’t use the thumb because readings are less reliable than finger readings.
Wait quietly while the pulse oximeter acquires a signal. This may take 10 seconds or more, depending on the device and the conditions. Excessive movement during measurement can decrease the accuracy of the result or may cause an error message.
Look at the display to see the heart rate, usually indicated with a heart or pulsing light. The percent of oxygen saturation is typically indicated by the symbol “SpO2.” Many devices also have a pulse tone that beeps in time with the heart rate.
Leave the sensor on for continuous monitoring. The sensor can become uncomfortable or cause pressure sores if left on the finger too long. Check and/or move the sensor at least every two to four hours. If only a single measurement is required, remove the sensor and press the power button to turn off the device.
- To ensure proper function, read the manual for your specific pulse oximeter.
- Remove nail polish, especially dark colors, before placing the sensor on the finger.
- Place the sensor on the finger before turning on the pulse oximeter for a faster result.
- Pulse oximeters are less accurate if there is poor blood flow to the finger. This may occur if the person is cold, has very low blood pressure or is having a heart attack.
- Carbon monoxide — due to smoke inhalation, carbon monoxide poisoning or heavy cigarette smoking — results in falsely high pulse oximeter readings.
- Altitude may result in lower percent oxygen saturation due to the lower oxygen pressure in the air, particularly if you have recently arrived.
A normal percent oxygen saturation reading is in the 95 to 100 percent range. In the event of a low oxygen saturation measurement, look for signs of respiratory distress. This includes shortness of breath, wheezing, difficulty breathing or a bluish discoloration of the face, lips or fingernails.
Seek medical attention right away if the respiratory distress is a new or uncomfortable symptom. if it’s getting worse or if the pulse oximeter measurement is below 90 percent.
Merci pour la Commande tout à fait d’accord
buen producto y llego antes de lo esperado, lo recomiendo.
Норм, Соответствует описанию. Шло долго
тусклый дисплей. хорошо видно только в темноте. настроить яркость получше не получается. а так все работает хорошо. один пришёл бракованый. деньги по спору вернули быстро
Lectura muy rápida, muy buena precisión
tal cual en la foto.
Пришло быстро, упаковка ок. К магазину претензий нет. Но точность измерения вызывает сомнения…
works very accurate , checked with others in the hospital. 5* for sure.
very good product and reliable