(as of Oct 26,2021 15:54:42 UTC )
Electronics for Beginners: A Practical Introduction to Schematics, Circuits, and Microcontrollers
- Review the basic “patterns” of resistor usage―pull up, pull down, voltage divider, and current limiter
- Understand the requirements for circuits and how they are put together
- Read and differentiate what various parts of the schematics do
- Decide what considerations to take when choosing components
- Use all battery-powered circuits, so projects are safe
Publisher:Apress; 1st ed. edition (September 2, 2020)
Item Weight:1.76 pounds
Dimensions:6.14 x 1.07 x 9.21 inches
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Books are subject to AMAZON.com Shipping and Return Policy.