- Brand new and high quality
- Ideal for household appliances, Office, computer room, control room, cable, power cables, monitors, etc.
- To measure electromagnetic radiation from cell phones, computers, copiers, fax machines, air conditioners, refrigerators, etc.
- Display: 3 semi liquid crystal display, maximum read low frequency: 1999V / M frequency: 1999μW/cm2
- Level: low frequency: V / m, high-frequency: – μW / cm2
- Measuring time intervals: 0.4 seconds
- Power supply: 9V Battery(Not included for safe transportation)
- Frequency range: 50MHz-2000MHz
- Operating temperature:-15 ° C to 60 ° C.
- Dimensions: 132 X 69 X 29mm
- 1 x Radiation monitor
- 1 x user manual
Related scientific Article:
- There are more than 1,000 scientific studies conducted by independent researchers from around the world concerning the biological effects of RF radiation. Here we present some of the most recent.
- Mother’s Exposure to Electromagnetic Fields Before and During Pregnancy is Associated with Risk of Speech Problems in Offspring.” Zarei, S., et al. Journal of Biomedical Physics and Engineering 9(1):61-68 (2019).
- Prenatal Exposure to Extremely Low Frequency Magnetic Field and Its Impact on Fetal Growth. Ren, Y., et al. Environmental Health (2019).
- “The Effects of Radio Frequency Radiation on Mice Fetus Weight, Length and Tissues.” Alimohammadi, I., et al. Data in Brief 19:2189-2194 (2018).
- “Effects of Prenatal Exposure to WiFi Signal (2.45 GHz) on Postnatal Development and Behavior in Rat: Influence of Maternal Restraint.” Othman, H., et al. Behavioral Brain Research 326: 291-301 (2017).
- “Exposure to Magnetic Field Non-Ionizing Radiation and the Risk of Miscarriage: A prospective Cohort Study.” Li, De-Kun, et al. Scientific Reports (2017).
- “Postnatal Development and Behavior Effects of In-Utero Exposure of Rats to Radio frequency Waves Emitted From Conventional WiFi Devices.” Othman, H., et al. Environmental Toxicology and Pharmacology 52:239-247 (2017).
More information about radiation: