Electric Acupuncture Pen is a painless, acupuncture-type stimulation that uses an electric pulse to activate tissues, firm sagging and aging skin, promote healthy blood circulation, detox the meridians and help to reduce muscle pain! The acupuncture pen can give you the benefits of acupuncture therapy in your house with no needles and no pain. It is completely safe for personal use. It comes with 3 unique heads and has 9 adjustable levels of intensity to satisfy your needs.
Electric Acupuncture Pen Features:
- Automatic detection of the acupuncture points, smart, simple and convenient.
- Instant pulse, stimulating the menstrual flow.
- It’s portable, and is a pocket health care provider.
- The acupoint detection sensitivity can be adjusted according to the skin type and skin condition.
- Humanized design, easy to operate.
- Audio prompt.
- Rechargeable using lithium battery.
- The sensor is replaceable.
- Product Name: Electric Acupuncture Pen
- Frequency: Adjustable
- Rated Voltage: DC 3
- Output Intensity: 0 to 10
- Output Intensity Control: ON / OFF, 0 to
- Power Supply: DC
- Micro-current Output: 0 to 2 microa
- Sensitivity Adjust Control: 0 to
- Frequency Control: Maximum 23 Hz(Adjustable)
- Large LCD Digital Display: Frequency / Sensitivity Indica
- Indicator Lamp: Pulse Rate Indica
- Pulse Width: 220 microsecond
- Pulse Shape: Asymmetric biphasic square w
- Point Detection: Meter, Sound and Light Indication
- Output Channels:
- Box Size: 269*170*53
- Adapter: EU/USUK/AU
- Acute and chronic physical pain
- Sports injuries
- Muscle & joint pains
- Back pain
- 1 * Electric Acupuncture Pen Meridian Energy Pen
- 3 * Probes
- 1 * Cable
- 1 * Reflux Bar
- 1 * Charger
- 1 * Little Pulse Liquid
- 1 * User Manual Packed by Original Retail Box.
Please Note: Treatment principle of Electric Acupuncture Pen is based on electrical pulses to stimulate acupuncture points then to activate cell and dredging the channel. While there is a condition to generate the electrical pulse, that is, current’s positive and negative poles must be turned on. The pen is a monopole current (the nib) output, so the other pole current should be conducted by the holding hand and form circumfluence with the nib of the Electronic Acupuncture Pen. It will produce electrical pulses. So it is normal to feel a little numbness of the holding hand, it is how the meridian pen works, not quality problem.
In the micro-current return process, depending on the size of the hand’s resistance value, the strength you feel will be a little different. Some people would feel more strong and some will feel weak. Young people or health people will feel a little stronger. Elderly or in poor health people will feel weak. Phenomenon like “Electric leakage, Electric numbness, Electrical Stimulation” of Electronic Acupuncture Pen, as discussed above, is not quality problem, but its treatment principle.
The Electric Acupuncture Pen is not recommended for and must not be used by:
- Patients using transplant-type electronic appliances, devices, mechanical heart or lung etc.
- Pregnant or menstrual period women, acute patients with dermal abnormalities or high fever.
- Children or people with no language expression ability.
- Critically ill patients or emergency patients.
Acupuncture therapy has been proved to be effective for diverse diseases, symptoms, and conditions in numerous clinical trials. The growing popularity of acupuncture therapy has triggered the development of modern acupuncture-like stimulation devices (ASDs), which are equivalent or superior to manual acupuncture with respect to safety, decreased risk of infection, and facilitation of clinical trials.
Disclaimer: This is not a medical devices. This products is NOT designed or intended to mitigate, prevent, treat, diagnose or cure any disease or health condition.
Legal Disclaimer Safety Information:
- Before using Electric Acupuncture Pen, please read labels, warnings, and directions carefully
- Statements regarding device have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
- Always consult your physician or licensed qualified healthcare professional before using this product. If you begin to experience any side effects, consult your doctor and discontinue use. Your doctor will have your extensive medical health history as well as knowledge of what other substances you are consuming, which is important when taking a supplement. Actual product packaging and materials may contain different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained on this website are for informational purposes only. The purpose of this website is to promote broad consumer understanding and knowledge of various health topics. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.