Diving High Precision Professional Wrist Compass 60 M / 197 Feet Outdoor Fluorescent Dial
- With a luminous display and an aiming observation window, the illuminated dial is bright enough to dive. Water resistant to 60 meters / 197 feet, and shockproof, comfortable to wear . The pointer is stable and will never be magnetized.
- The compass is designed with a watch that is light and portable and easy to use. Both top and side readings are easy to use in a variety of situations.
- High quality glass compass lens woven wristband and durable.
- The luminous dial will also be bright at night, and it is easy to use. If the brightness is not enough, you can put it in the bright place and re-absorb it.
- Suitable for outdoor activities, outdoor activities, underwater caves, camping, hiking, cycling, hunting, etc.
- Material: glass, nylon
- Underwater working temperature: -30°C– + 60°C (-22°F–+140°F)
- Maximum error: ± 2 °
- Tilt correction: maximum limit ± 18 °
- Underwater dive depth: 60 meters
- Model size: about 48mm/1.89in(length)*42mm/1.65in(width)*13mm/0.51in(height); belt length: about
- 28.8cm/11.34in; Bandwidth:about 2cm/0.79in