Display Screen Geiger Counter Display Nuclear Radiation Detector Personal Dosimeter Marble Detectors Beta Gamma X-ray Tester
- It is designed to be a portable and convenient device.
- The device comes with built in audible and visual signals for the level of radiation detected.
- It can be used for radiation detection and monitoring both indoor and outdoor, as well as in other similar environments.
- It features automatic data recording.
- High sensitivity.
- Wide measuring range.
- Advantages of long life.
- Using of sophisticated military grade GM tube as the core sensor.
- Material inspection.
- Environmental test.
- Radiology Protection.
- Radio pharmaceuticals screening.
- Detectable species: Beta Gamma X-ray
- Sensor Type: GM tube
- Energy Range: 50kev-1.5mev less than 30%
- Relative intrinsic error: less than plus or minus 10%
- Sensitivity: 80cpm / USV / co-60
- The maximum dose equivalent rate: 99.99usv / h
- Voice Source: Real particle sound / Alarm sound / Mute
- The use of ambient temperature: -25 ~+45℃
- Relative humidity: Less than 95%
- Power supply: 2 x AA batteries (NOT included), can be powered by USB port when you need long-term monitoring time.
- Power button ON to boot, Boot automatically display real-time monitoring interface
- After the shutdown, press and hold off zero current consumption
- Triangular start button is used to measure the mean, Natural environment there is background radiation (background radiation) It will fluctuate within a certain range.
- The top of the screen displays a blue font for the “second” real-time update of the dose rate, which is characterized by large fluctuations, update speed, real-time, is the mean of the middle of the red font display, is a mean dose rate period, when detecting an item or the environment when press the start button (this time can no longer move the tester)
- Enter the state average measurement will display the measurement results after the end of the trend diagram below presents the average real measurement value of each moment, mean measurement is characterized by high precision, the effective dose equivalent response rate real environment, but the elapsed time is longer,
- Horn button is used to select the sound source device, each time you press the switch once source.
- When the small speaker icon is displayed when the artificial alarm sound (only achieve this status only sound the alarm threshold)
- When the mute icon is displayed when that turn off all sources.
- The scale key (right key) is used to switch the alarm threshold,
- Four optional:0.5 / 1.0 /2.0 /5.0
Related scientific Article:
- There are more than 1,000 scientific studies conducted by independent researchers from around the world concerning the biological effects of RF radiation. Here we present some of the most recent.
- Mother’s Exposure to Electromagnetic Fields Before and During Pregnancy is Associated with Risk of Speech Problems in Offspring.” Zarei, S., et al. Journal of Biomedical Physics and Engineering 9(1):61-68 (2019).
- Prenatal Exposure to Extremely Low Frequency Magnetic Field and Its Impact on Fetal Growth. Ren, Y., et al. Environmental Health (2019).
- “The Effects of Radio Frequency Radiation on Mice Fetus Weight, Length and Tissues.” Alimohammadi, I., et al. Data in Brief 19:2189-2194 (2018).
- “Effects of Prenatal Exposure to WiFi Signal (2.45 GHz) on Postnatal Development and Behavior in Rat: Influence of Maternal Restraint.” Othman, H., et al. Behavioral Brain Research 326: 291-301 (2017).
- “Exposure to Magnetic Field Non-Ionizing Radiation and the Risk of Miscarriage: A prospective Cohort Study.” Li, De-Kun, et al. Scientific Reports (2017).
- “Postnatal Development and Behavior Effects of In-Utero Exposure of Rats to Radio frequency Waves Emitted From Conventional WiFi Devices.” Othman, H., et al. Environmental Toxicology and Pharmacology 52:239-247 (2017).
More information about radiation: