Digital Indoor TV -DTV -HDTV Antennas Free TV Fox Aerial DVB-T DVB-T2 Surf HD Radius VHF UHF Signal Receiver
1. Innovative flat, razor-thin antenna design.
2. It has high gain and low error rate digital tv signal reception, and a signification signal enhancement in actual use. Increase the reception of tv programs, and eliminate the pause the mosaic images.
3. Multi-directional design pulls in signals from all directions.
4. Fast amd easy to set up-unwrap, plug it in and scan channels.
5. You can put it on the wall, one the table or on the window (strongly recommended) and it will make you enjoy watching crystal clear digital & HD shows with many opportunities.
1. Working Frequency: VHF(172-240Mhz) UHF(470-860Mhz) (DTMB, DVB-T, ATSC, DTMB-T)
2. VSWR: ≤1.5, Max: 1
3. Impedence: 75 Ω
4. Gain: 10dBi (with amplifier)
5. Reception Range: 50 miles
6. Product size: 210 * 120MM
7. Cable Length: 3.6M
8. Cable: 1.5C-2V / Black L=3.6M
9. Connectors: F-head with TV adapter
10. Polarization: Linear
11. Operation Temperature: -45 ~ 85℃
12. Storage Temperature: -45 ~ 85℃
13. Compatible with 720p, 1080i, 1080p/ ATSC
14. Call out all “Free” channels
15. Mounting Paste
16. Multi-directional capability
Set up guide:
Step1: Connect the end of attached coaxial cable to the ANT/IN connector on the back of the TV or Digital Converter Box,Plug the USV plug into the USB port of the TV or Digital Converber Box. Step 2: Hand held the antenna, near the window, place it horizontally or vertically. Step 3: In the TV’ s or STB ’ s setup menu, set the tuner mode to “ Antenna ” or “ Air ” For more detailed instructions, please refer to your TV manual. Step 4: In the TV’ s or STB ’ s setup menu, set TV to “ scan ” for channels. This can sometimes be listed as auto-program,auto-scan,channel search or channel scan. Consult the TV manual or detailed instructions. Step 5: If reception is sporadic, try moving the antenna to another location and rescanning the TV until optimal postition is found.
Adjustment of antenna directions
1. Connect the antenna to TV properly.
2. Set TV to Antenna mode.
3. When the signal quality is low, adjust the location of the antenna or rotate it towards television station.
4. You an watch the clear tv program until the signal quality gets improved.